Liz,

I wonder if you would take the time to answer a few questions I have, as I just dont understand your actions.

As far as I can tell, you are trying to defeat who you see as bullies on this site.

Do you think your strategy is working? I mean I dont blame you for trying, but is this the way to go about it?
Do you not think that you yourself, are now putting people off from posting?
Why do you think it is so important on a site, that you have stated, you will not be using, as you will not be coming to ireland?
Why do you feel that you have to lower yourself to their standards, instead if maintaining a dignified logical arguement? There is a saying that once you do that, they have "won".
Do you honestly feel that this is a constructive use of your time? It does seems to be consuming a large amount of your time and effort, and I am sure you would much rather be spending it doing something else, much more positive. Is this really how you want to spend your days? They dont last forever you know.
Would you not normally just ignore what amounts to childish petty insults and dismiss it as childish nonsense and not get involved, and advise others to do the same? After all, you are a mature, educated lady are you not?

I do feel that you need to take a long hard look at all this and decide whether it really is worth continuing this way. I'm sure that an intelligent positive person would decide that its not, and put all that energy to good use.

Or you could try a different tack, and not respond to any insults, no matter how bad they may be and simply post only positive or light hearted items and show everyone that side of you. I'm sure you could make your point just as well that way.

I could have addressed this to any number of people, its just that you are the most prominent.

Thank you for listening

Rory