Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ireland needs her !

Reviews

She is not bad looking at all and age is just a number, she is what she is, I'm beautiful now at just 20 but hope to be just as beautiful at 38 too.
    Got a big beautiful willy too no photoshop either, come on cut out the photoshop altogether all of ya and go au naturel.

Reviews

She is stinking nothing to some of the ts on here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to topbhoy1 For This Useful Post:

wexfordboyo (03-02-14)

Reviews

I'm with Bianka on this one.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Joe View Post
    I wish Kelly Wilde would visit Ireland again, I massively regret never meeting her.

xhamster.com/user/kelly992003

Only TS I ever seen. Found her pushy tbh, bad experience and still haven't got round to seeing another one. Be careful she doesn't post a video of you on the net if you ever do get to meet her. Have heard she done that.

6. Default

Who are we talking about here? Didn't see a link on the OP

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by wexfordboyo View Post
    Too much photoshop to actually say what she really looks like. That mickey they photoshopped on is ridiculous looking.
    The spanish sites are all the same, you'll scroll down past about 100 different girls and they'll all have mickeys photoshopped on that are bigger than my forearm
    Kudos for a double usage of the term 'mickey'.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lippy View Post
    Who are we talking about here? Didn't see a link on the OP
    If you google "Kelly Wilde TS" you will find her on other sites. She is not advertising here ATM. She lived in London before she came to Ireland. A rather controversial person, but one that I enjoyed meeting once.
    Last edited by Anitafan; 06-02-14 at 15:08.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Underdog (06-02-14)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    If you google "Kelly Wilde TS" you will find her on other sites. She is not advertising here ATM. She lived in London before she came to Ireland. A rather controversial person, but one that I enjoyed meeting once.
    Wouldn't have her penis anywhere near my ass as it is too big but I would love to have it down my throat she is stunning as well!!

11. Default

im only new to t girls and kelly wilde looks awesome u can c her in action before u have a punt brilliant idea to have a few videos of her so we know t girls arent lying about there tackle had a couple of bad but also some incredible meets i just wish i could meet kelly wilde

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12