Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You need to stop with all that JEW shit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DIDNT YOU.......IRA.........YES THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE - WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN LONDON WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE LIKES OF LONDON - LOVELY PEOPLE ........NOT

OH WELL YOU JUST ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB -

WELL LIZ ANOTHER CRACKIN POST DISPLAYIN UR TOTAL IGNORANCE......................

Did the IRA bomb u's 4 noting???????????? r was it the fact u british scumbags came over here thinkin u could run the place & rape & pillage what u's wanted as u's had done in a lot of other countries????????? LOVELY PEOPLE IS RIGHT IN MY OPINION THE BOMBING SHUD NEVER OF STOPED......... Sure the muslims arent 2 happy with what u's r doing in ther countries either as i'm sure even u are well aware........ Well dnt 4get ur country got more than it bargined 4 on this little island & so will u wen u insult its people but then again outside of opening ur legs 4 u ur brain doesnt do much else.............

Reviews

bigpaws you just got this site shut down for threatening my life you do know that dont you........... This is now a police matter...........

Thanks waiting for you all day baby.......... Now kiss mine

this has been copied and pasted and going to the police - didnt you know that its illegal..........like what you did to the beautiful naomi - she cant help it that she more beautiful than your daughter..........

Job done.........sorry guys this is off to the police - you know english stuff cos this site is run from england........aint that a hoot.

Slam dunk i win again - its just tooooooooo easy............:d
    Is that the unlikely sound of Paws trembling in his boots I hear? Didnt think so! Will your trip to your royally appointed constabulary take long? Might we have some peace here for a while?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Yes cos the girls do have a voice, listen and learn

Quote Originally Posted by quarterpaws View Post
    so liz can dish out the racist shit for months and nothing is said she gets a little taste of her own medicine for 24 hours and everyones up in arms
    never said anything bad about ireland - never said i hated the irish - never wrote about anyone being a pikey till you started on me dipshit.

Now the girls are allowed an opinion........or are they not............

Not comes to mind - your tiny one that would be - sorry women are the stronger of the male/female argument - some wimp worrying about the pain of the unkindest cut of all ..........try child birth.............wimps:d

Hot Lizzy Guest

Exclamation Ohhhhhhhhh bo hoooooo

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    WELL LIZ ANOTHER CRACKIN POST DISPLAYIN UR TOTAL IGNORANCE......................

Did the IRA bomb u's 4 noting???????????? r was it the fact u british scumbags came over here thinkin u could run the place & rape & pillage what u's wanted as u's had done in a lot of other countries????????? LOVELY PEOPLE IS RIGHT IN MY OPINION THE BOMBING SHUD NEVER OF STOPED......... Sure the muslims arent 2 happy with what u's r doing in ther countries either as i'm sure even u are well aware........ Well dnt 4get ur country got more than it bargined 4 on this little island & so will u wen u insult its people but then again outside of opening ur legs 4 u ur brain doesnt do much else.............

YOU A MURDER TO THEN AND NOW OUT OF WORK........SHAME GO SIGN ON AND GET SOME ROCK N' ROLL THEN YOU CAN BUY A PINT OR 10.........GUINNESS I WONT BE CRYING OVER A DROP OF IT.........YOU WILL

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN..........TERRORIST MONEY WHERE DID THAT COME FROM - THE AMERICANS IRISH ONES ANYWAY .........THEN THE TWIN TOWERS HAPPENED GUESSING THAT WAS MY FAULT TOO YOU DICK HEAD.

PICK ON SOMEONE THAT ISNT AS BRIGHT AS US GIRLS COS THATS THE BEST YOU CAN DO INSULT ME ...........NERR WHEN I TOUR IN IRELAND I DONT SEE THE LIKES OF YOU SWEETIE.......TOO OLD TOO FAT.............ERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN ......... ALL TO EASY AND GETTING EASIER BY THE POST.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Default No e-mailed it dipstick

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    Is that the unlikely sound of Paws trembling in his boots I hear? Didnt think so! Will your trip to your royally appointed constabulary take long? Might we have some peace here for a while?
    CHICKEN FEED FOR BRAINS......DEAR OH DEAR......... STUPID - JUST TOO EASY.....

Default chicken

CHICKEN FEED FOR BRAINS......DEAR OH DEAR......... STUPID - JUST TOO EASY.....
    *removed for being offensive*
    Last edited by tigergirls; 21-10-08 at 16:17.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hot lizzy View Post
    you a murder to then and now out of work........shame go sign on and get some rock n' roll then you can buy a pint or 10.........guinness i wont be crying over a drop of it.........you will

slam dunk i win again..........terrorist money where did that come from - the americans irish ones anyway .........then the twin towers happened guessing that was my fault too you dick head.

Pick on someone that isnt as bright as us girls cos thats the best you can do insult me ...........nerr when i tour in ireland i dont see the likes of you sweetie.......too old too fat.............errrrrrrrrrrrrr

slam dunk i win again ......... All to easy and getting easier by the post.

lizy lizy i could buy & sell u u bathwaterless bitch & that terrorist money sure buys alot of guinness........ & fuck the twin towers 2 u reap wat u sow so no use cryin over spilt brits r americans

Reviews

Sorry Lizzy it may have escaped your notice that my avatar is not a chicken, its a rooster in other words a cock. And an Irish one at that! Being an Irish cock you need never worry about it wanting to get anywhere near you, and even less wanting to part with its hard earned for the dubious 'pleasure'!

Default a whore

bigpaws you just got this site shut down for threatening my life you do know that dont you........... This is now a police matter...........

Thanks waiting for you all day baby.......... Now kiss mine

this has been copied and pasted and going to the police - didnt you know that its illegal..........like what you did to the beautiful naomi - she cant help it that she more beautiful than your daughter..........

Job done.........sorry guys this is off to the police - you know english stuff cos this site is run from england........aint that a hoot.

Slam dunk i win again - its just tooooooooo easy............:d

THE POLICE ... The police don't listen to silly mad whores like yourself. Although, I would say you have been reported to the police on a number of occasions. I reckon you stalk your client...that's of course, if you have any.

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    *removed for being offensive*
    Do you think you could remove THAT highly offensive and insensitive picture.. thanks

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast