Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You need to stop with all that JEW shit

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Yes indeed the war on terror-ira i believe were pretty terrible

Quote Originally Posted by QuarterPaws View Post
    Small change in comparision to the cost of the war on terror

THINK YOU FORGOT THAT DIDNT YOU.......IRA.........YES THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE - WHAT DO YOU CALL A MEMBER OF THE IRA NOW THAT THERE IS PEACE - OUT OF WORK.

YOU SHOULD OF BEEN IN LONDON WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE LIKES OF LONDON - LOVELY PEOPLE ........NOT

OH WELL YOU JUST ARE GOING TO HAVE TO FIND ANOTHER JOB -

Default jews arses

SO I SAY POG MA THOIN OR KISS MY ASS ..........COS A NICE GIRL LIKE ME WOULD NEVER CONTIMPLATE KISSING THEIR'S.......

Im a nice girl, and I would have no probem kissing an nice ass. But your saggy arse, Liz!!!Jesus Christ Almighty...............

You can't beat the Irish

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Thanks anita.......

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Who do you think funded your economic boom, THE AMERICANSthink again

REMEMBER WHAT I SAID........DONT DO THIS COS YOU ARE THERE I AM HERE........

IF IM A JEW SO BE IT...........TELL YOU LOUD AND PROUD TO BE ONE............
    REMEMBER POOR OLD JESUS WAS A JEW TO YOU KNOW.........B'JEZEERS.

IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS IN THIS CASE ITS APPAULING THAT SO MANY HAD TO DIE FOR THE LIKES OF YOU........PLENTY OF GYPOES IN THE CAMPS TO OR SHOULD I SAY PIKEY'S.

LIZ..........PROUD TO BE WHO I AM - FIRST AND FORMOST A MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE ..... OF COURSE IT WOULD BE PATRICIA THAT SAID I CALLED JEWS FILTHY JEWS AT WHICH JUNCTURE I SAID I WAS CALLED THAT NAMED NOBODY WHATSOEVER AS BEING THAT.........ITS JUST A NAME AND NAMES DONT HURT THOSE OF US WITH JUST A LITTLE MORE THAN SHIT OR EVEN PEA BRAINS....... CIAO FOR NOW THE BITCH IS BACK SHAME ANYONE STARTED ON ME COS YESTERDAY I WAS P.MING GOOD BYE TO LOTS OF YOU BUT I WONT STAND FOR IT......WHY COS I CAN.......

Reviews

Its comtemplate Liz. Stick to butchering your own language as you do so well. Nothing worse than someone thinking that they have to translate póg mo thóin on an Irish website!!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Pot, kettle and black come to mind saggy tits

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirls View Post
    SO I SAY POG MA THOIN OR KISS MY ASS ..........COS A NICE GIRL LIKE ME WOULD NEVER CONTIMPLATE KISSING THEIR'S.......

Im a nice girl, and I would have no probem kissing an nice ass. But your saggy arse, Liz!!!Jesus Christ Almighty...............

You can't beat the Irish
    ONE THING I DO HAVE HONEY IS A GORGEOUS ARSE.......

ONE THING YOU HAVE IS A FILTHY MOUTH NOW GO WASH IT WITH CARBOLIC YOU SAGGY TIT FOR A WOMAN ......... CAN YOU ONLY MANAGE AGENCY WORK........

NO I DONT KNOW JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY..........KNOW A BLOKE CALL BBJ THOUGH AND HE LOVES TO KISS MY BUTT....DONTJA BABE

SEE YOU SOON .......... GET READY BELFAST THE BITCH IS DEFINITELY COMING NOW.

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Go kill ass honey........cos i dont give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    Its comtemplate Liz. Stick to butchering your own language as you do so well. Nothing worse than someone thinking that they have to translate póg mo thóin on an Irish website!!
    WANT SOME MORE IRISH OR WOULD THAT SURPRISE YOU TOO MUCH - ANOTHER SHIT FOR BRAINS........WELL HE IS A CHICKEN AFTERALL AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE AWFULLY BRIGHT..........NOT YOU ANYWAY..........

CIAO SWEETY TRY AGAIN

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN...........ITS JUST TOO EASY - UNLIKE ME WHO IS JUST SO CHOOSY...........

Reviews

Wink How Did This Carpet Get So Red ............. ????

Oh I'm sure the Belfast Brigade are more than ready for you ...................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Hot Lizzy Guest

Thumbs up Go kiss ass honey........cos i dont give a shit

Quote Originally Posted by skyblue40 View Post
    WANT SOME MORE IRISH OR WOULD THAT SURPRISE YOU TOO MUCH - ANOTHER SHIT FOR BRAINS........WELL HE IS A CHICKEN AFTERALL AND I DONT THINK THEY ARE AWFULLY BRIGHT..........NOT YOU ANYWAY..........

CIAO SWEETY TRY AGAIN

SLAM DUNK I WIN AGAIN...........ITS JUST TOO EASY - UNLIKE ME WHO IS JUST SO CHOOSY...........

Reviews

Think I answered the chicken one already pet. "Its just too easy" you say, so does bbj. He says you've a thing like a basketball hoop between your legs!

Hot Lizzy Guest

Talking Oh dear oh dear oh dear.........big mistake here

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    oh i'm sure the belfast brigade are more than ready for you ...................

paws

bigpaws you just got this site shut down for threatening my life you do know that dont you........... This is now a police matter...........

Thanks waiting for you all day baby.......... Now kiss mine

this has been copied and pasted and going to the police - didnt you know that its illegal..........like what you did to the beautiful naomi - she cant help it that she more beautiful than your daughter..........

Job done.........sorry guys this is off to the police - you know english stuff cos this site is run from england........aint that a hoot.

Slam dunk i win again - its just tooooooooo easy............:d

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast