Thread: Celebrity boxing match confirmed, rapper The Game offers to fight George Zimmerman

Reviews

Default Celebrity boxing match confirmed, rapper The Game offers to fight George Zimmerman

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...t-9098750.html

Quote Originally Posted by Independent
    George Zimmerman – the man acquitted of murdering unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin in July 2013 – has signed up to take part in a celebrity boxing match.

Damon Feldman, the promoter organising the bout with the star, has confirmed that the fight will take place on 1 March, and that Zimmerman, who is, according to TMZ ‘open to fighting anyone… Even black people’, will donate any earnings he makes from the bout to charity.

But one rapper of African-American decent, who has a tattoo of Zimmerman’s victim Martin on his leg, has offered to step into the ring.

"I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family."
    Florida Police Chief Agrees: 'Zimmerman Is Sandy Hook Waiting To Happen'

"I would box him to knock him out.

"I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon

The Game would put him to sleep

In all seriousness though, they should let the father beat him up instead.
    Last edited by reflex; 01-02-14 at 20:17.