Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Bowl Predictions: Broncos vs. Seahawks

Next year the Pats have Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, Armistead, Vollmer and Gronk back! Collins will be a season more experienced and we will draft well at TE!

Just need a deep threat and we will go the Superbowl!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Mod View Post
    Next year the Pats have Wilfork, Mayo, Kelly, Armistead, Vollmer and Gronk back! Collins will be a season more experienced and we will draft well at TE!

Just need a deep threat and we will go the Superbowl!
    Yeah but who will get injured next year? Thats the thing with the NFL. One of the major influences on a season is injury. How many teams are looking back at last season thinking "if only this/that injury never happened"? Its the same every year.

I do it every year the Packers dont get to the dance. If we have Mathews, Shields, Hayward & Jolly on the pitch against the 49ers do we win? Probably. Is Aaron Rodgers then able to go to Seattle and get change out of that Seattle D? Maybe? He is Aaron Rodgers. We will never know what "could of" happened, but Im very interested to see how the Pack match up to the Seahawks next year. I reckon it might even be listed as the first game of the season.

Its interesting to see that the bookies have the Broncos and the Seahawks both on 5/1 favorites for next year. Thats a bad price for Denver IMO. Then you have the 49ers 7/1, Pats 9/1 and Packers 10/1.

Good prices IMO are Panthers 20/1, Colts 25/1, Cardinals 33/1, Rams 40/1 (but a tough division to get out of for Card & Rams) The NFC West is going to have 12 tough decent games next year!

Quote Originally Posted by PaddyDaddy View Post
    Yeah but who will get injured next year? Thats the thing with the NFL. One of the major influences on a season is injury. How many teams are looking back at last season thinking "if only this/that injury never happened"? Its the same every year.

I do it every year the Packers dont get to the dance. If we have Mathews, Shields, Hayward & Jolly on the pitch against the 49ers do we win? Probably. Is Aaron Rodgers then able to go to Seattle and get change out of that Seattle D? Maybe? He is Aaron Rodgers. We will never know what "could of" happened, but Im very interested to see how the Pack match up to the Seahawks next year. I reckon it might even be listed as the first game of the season.

Its interesting to see that the bookies have the Broncos and the Seahawks both on 5/1 favorites for next year. Thats a bad price for Denver IMO. Then you have the 49ers 7/1, Pats 9/1 and Packers 10/1.

Good prices IMO are Panthers 20/1, Colts 25/1, Cardinals 33/1, Rams 40/1 (but a tough division to get out of for Card & Rams) The NFC West is going to have 12 tough decent games next year!
    Felts sorry for the cards...they would have made the play offs in every other division. Panthers at 20-1 amazing value.

Interesting to see how Peyton reacts to being a year older. I am also hoping Miami cut Incognito so BB can pick him up

Every team suffers bad injuries, I just feel we both had it pretty bad...seemed very unfair!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

PaddyDaddy (05-02-14)

go seahawks!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to the nylon guy For This Useful Post:

PaddyDaddy (05-02-14)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123