Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: next gen consoles

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    so who got theres ? i got my ps4 before xmas and had it for over the holidays , its fast and sweet but i have 2 issues one theres feck all games out now , the second issue is that i forgot my password for the playstation network and deleted that email account so i set up a new one now ive only one friend on the ps4 my brother (sad i know)
    but i cant seem to add my friends from ps3 ,

anyway hows your experience with the next gen ?
    I got the PS4 round about the same time, and I have ultimately found the everything sony has done to be crap( and I say that with a heavy heart)...the games, beautiful, fast, brilliant sound, lighting and everything you could ask for in a next gen game.

Sony, I really am disappointed, I am hoping after a few patches and given time the things that have annoyed me thus far, will be gone.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    I'd never sell my baby! Love her too much She's been with me since she first came out and she's still in good nick (with all the original games and controllers!)
    always thought playstation it's a He not a She... probably depends who owns it :P

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I got the PS4 round about the same time, and I have ultimately found the everything sony has done to be crap( and I say that with a heavy heart)...the games, beautiful, fast, brilliant sound, lighting and everything you could ask for in a next gen game.

Sony, I really am disappointed, I am hoping after a few patches and given time the things that have annoyed me thus far, will be gone.
    Give it time, Peeper... there are always teething problems in the first few months of a console launch.

Quote Originally Posted by audilover View Post
    always thought playstation it's a He not a She... probably depends who owns it :P
    Mine's a she She's lovely and can please everyone

Just like you, Lara

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Just like you, Lara

It creeps me out every time you use that gif....

I'm going to have nightmares now

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

AbsoluteNoob (27-01-14)

are we still speaking about playstation? )

I really think gaming is going to move away from consoles and expand on mobile and tablets. EA is making a killing off of The Simpsons: Tapped Out. The Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic port on the iPad is a good test for that sort of thing. We'll still see consoles exist but they're going to focus on really high end stuff so it will become more of a niche market. Just my thoughts x

Quote Originally Posted by TS Jessica Presley View Post
    I really think gaming is going to move away from consoles and expand on mobile and tablets. EA is making a killing off of The Simpsons: Tapped Out. The Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic port on the iPad is a good test for that sort of thing. We'll still see consoles exist but they're going to focus on really high end stuff so it will become more of a niche market. Just my thoughts x
    Cant see that happening unless you can play on line against other players with voice chat.

Quote Originally Posted by shaun890 View Post
    Cant see that happening unless you can play on line against other players with voice chat.
    I think that day is coming. Not saying consoles go away forever, they just become more of a niche market. Mobile and tablets are where the majority of people who plays games are going to migrate to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast