Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: next gen consoles

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default next gen consoles

so who got theres ? i got my ps4 before xmas and had it for over the holidays , its fast and sweet but i have 2 issues one theres feck all games out now , the second issue is that i forgot my password for the playstation network and deleted that email account so i set up a new one now ive only one friend on the ps4 my brother (sad i know)
    but i cant seem to add my friends from ps3 ,

anyway hows your experience with the next gen ?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yamser For This Useful Post:

blueberry (25-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yamser View Post
    so who got theres ? i got my ps4 before xmas and had it for over the holidays , its fast and sweet but i have 2 issues one theres feck all games out now , the second issue is that i forgot my password for the playstation network and deleted that email account so i set up a new one now ive only one friend on the ps4 my brother (sad i know)
    but i cant seem to add my friends from ps3 ,

anyway hows your experience with the next gen ?
    I am getting ps4 soon have you got FIFA 14 heard its supposed to be unreal
    Life is like a wheelbarrow it's all in front of you

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    I am getting ps4 soon have you got FIFA 14 heard its supposed to be unreal
    no im not a fifa fan but yeah heard its supposed to be deadly

Fifa 14 is a waste of money,everything is changed u cant even look for players how you do in fifa 13 to buy or sell im telling ya nothing better than Fifa 13.

6. Default

Got my xbox one when it came out, but I think it's great there's no games out for it yet. It's gave me time to play the games that I never got round to playing for the 360 and PS3. Forza 5 amazing, but Fifa 14 just a port really with few small changes. It's still a great game tho.

Some talk too long, they know it all
    well I just smile & move on

Yea Forza 5 it's a briliant game. and online modes are great tho.

I have an Xbox One and I'm really happy with it. As with all new gen consoles, it takes about 12-18 months for a decent catalogue of titles to come out. With launch titles, they are at the bottom end of the hardware scale because developers are still playing around with the new technology, there are always bugs, many updates and let's not forget, launch titles are usually rushed out in time for the launch and content is buggy or deleted, making the game shorted and limited.

I use Xbox Video and Netflix on the console more than I play games, and I have already finished CoD Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Ryse: Son of Rome and Max: Curse of the Brotherhood. I'm still slowly playing through the campaign mode on Battlefield 4 because I am collecting every collectable and unlocking every weapon, hence the reason I haven't finished it yet (plus Mrs Sam encourages me not to play on it too much ).

I haven't played the PS4, so I can't comment, but I see that there is a good list of games coming out for the Xbox One:

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    Titanfall (no campaign mode, sadly )
    The Evil Within
    Watch Dogs
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    Thief
    Halo - Xbox One
    Project Spark (I'm using the beta at the moment on PC and it's pretty cool)

I don't think the best titles will be out in 2014, I think we will see the better ones in about 18 months time. I still have my 360 too.

Still hoping to get a PS4 at some point this year Just got to save money (and stop spending it on clothes and chocolate)

Using my other consoles until then... at least I've got a range (360, PS3, PS2, PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo DS, PC)

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    Still hoping to get a PS4 at some point this year Just got to save money (and stop spending it on clothes and chocolate)

Using my other consoles until then... at least I've got a range (360, PS3, PS2, PlayStation, Wii, Nintendo DS, PC)
    sell em and get a new gen console anyway playstation first gen i think it is a colectable already ) didn't know they still exist so might worth some good $$

Quote Originally Posted by audilover View Post
    sell em and get a new gen console anyway playstation first gen i think it is a colectable already ) didn't know they still exist so might worth some good $$
    I'd never sell my baby! Love her too much She's been with me since she first came out and she's still in good nick (with all the original games and controllers!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast