Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
Now I'm not one for banning or for censorship as most here will know ............... however it has become quite clear that the poster "Hot Lizzy" is intent on being totally unconstructive as well insulting to Irish people in general. She "attacks" randomly and has even caused even-tempered posters to lose their rag with her which may lead them to being banned which I feel is unfair.
I know this site is not a democracy so I am posting this poll more as a petition to Patricia to make a decision based on popular opinion depending on the results of the "poll".

I don't intend for this thread to turn into (optimistic aren't I?!?!?!) 20 pages of insults calling Liz the "cockney scrubber" etc.

Just a vote one way or the other letting Pat know that you seriously do or do not wish for Liz's rampage to continue any longer ................

Paws

This "poll" will close in 7 days and it is anonymous so you have no need to fear Liz's wrath when/if you vote .............. thank you Ladies and Gentlemen.

Vote - I dont care............ call me what you like - i still don't care - but in saying that when i was talking in the chatroom you did threaten to KILL ME.......if i came to Ireland.
Not very clever of you now is it ...... now all vote against me cos i dont give a hoot - nobody on this site is scared of me - but Mr they are scared of YOU.

Up the apples and pears, Or corr blimey, - thats about it on the cockney front - why cos im not a cockney - and im not a scrubber as i dont do my housework - i have a lady what does........ you are really bloody odd - always remember you are a bully - and bullies sometimes have to be put in their place - all the others are too scared - im not .

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO WIPE MY SHOES --------- NOTHING ABOUT THE IRISH JUST YOU.

YOU DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF FAIR.......BULLY YES - POSSIBLY LOTS OF OTHER UNPALATABLE THINGS TOO - BUT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE - AND ITS NOT VERY NICE.

MAKE SURE YOU ALL VOTE COS I THINK ALL ARE ALLOWED AN OPINION - ALL - YOU ARE THOUGH THE NASTIEST PERSON ON THIS BOARD - X 100% - SURE YOU ARE WELL CHUFFED TO KNOW THE GIRLS ARE SCARED OFF YOU - END OF FOR ME.......BYE