Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Women on dating sites

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

And me being a fully licenced driver for some 20 years xx

If my life depended on it I wouldn't be able to tell how many , very many thousands of miles I have driven x

But darn , Irish Insurance now (after a year) requires an Irish License .. Booo !
    i think there is a CD or DVD you can get which goes through all the rules etc. in addition to the booklet. I am sure you will sale through it, especially when you are an experienced driver. If you are used to driving automatic the clutch can take some practice. And if you take the test in an automatic you are restricted to driving automatics only.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

And me being a fully licenced driver for some 20 years xx

If my life depended on it I wouldn't be able to tell how many , very many thousands of miles I have driven x

But darn , Irish Insurance now (after a year) requires an Irish License .. Booo !
    Ha! I was only allowed 60 days in the US before I had to get a US drivers license.

My Irish one was not recognised... I thought it was just a paperwork exercise to have it transferred at the DMV....

Nope! Ok here's your theory test, eye test, hmmm you needed 16 out of 20 to pass... just scraped that. Now take your car to the end and wait for the instructor for the driving test!!!!

I was like WTF??? I'm fifteen years driving, and a manual I'll have you know!! :-)

Aced it though!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (18-01-14)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234