Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men on dating sites

Thumbs down Men on dating sites

In the past few days I've spent few hours, to kill some time on a site, doesn't really matter which one, I'm pretty interested the psychology of dating sites....

Anyway what I've seen is pretty shocking, men didn't put any effort to a proper intro, lack of creativity at high level either:

-bla bla bla

-ill fill it later

-just ask

-easygoning, down to earth, up for craic, well traveled, gym.....

Im wondering men only looking for a quick hook up, cheat on someone and nothing else?!

Have some friends met on those sites, but to be honest i lost my faith...

Ps: seen some plumbers would it be appropriate to ask fix something in my flat couldn't find any reliable one for ages
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries

one of our friends got me on one,

nd i found one nice guy who all chat for weeks nd its me who got dirty, he turns me on to fuck

to the point id nearly meet him, which i wudnt do but he just too fucking great

now how to play the dates, do i be a prude nd no sex or what been a while since ive dealt with not punters, my lst boyfriend was a punter nd a mistake

i dont think been a prude in me tho im just sex driven

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    In the past few days I've spent few hours, to kill some time on a site, doesn't really matter which one, I'm pretty interested the psychology of dating sites....

Anyway what I've seen is pretty shocking, men didn't put any effort to a proper intro, lack of creativity at high level either:
    Ps: seen some plumbers would it be appropriate to ask fix something in my flat couldn't find any reliable one for ages
    You get that here too !

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    one of our friends got me on one,

nd i found one nice guy who all chat for weeks nd its me who got dirty, he turns me on to fuck

to the point id nearly meet him, which i wudnt do but he just too fucking great

now how to play the dates, do i be a prude nd no sex or what been a while since ive dealt with not punters, my lst boyfriend was a punter nd a mistake

i dont think been a prude in me tho im just sex driven
    You are not the only one

Im not active as i have no reason to be, but was bored...im far from prude really, but after few, hey whats up emails he asked me if you can come over for some fun

Only curious men really looking for decent girls or rather sex only!!
    Good bye Ireland!

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    You get that here too !
    Still have time to edit my original post yeah you got me here true....
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries

You are not the only one

Im not active as i have no reason to be, but was bored...im far from prude really, but after few, hey whats up emails he asked me if you can come over for some fun

she like a pimp for it lol

but this guy talked for 2 weeks everyday get on seriously well, nd chat kinda dirty he asked me out too before the dirty which i turnd t that way

but i think if i was going to date this guy nd not be a one night stand i shud be a prude, prudes seem to get the boyfriends
    who in turn come to us to get a fuck irony

7. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Stella (15-01-14)

You are not the only one

Maybe you're looking on the wrong websites.Best are ones that you pay for,not free.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aggie For This Useful Post:

happy shy lad (16-01-14), Stella (15-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    Maybe you're looking on the wrong websites.Best are ones that you pay for,not free.
    Which one are you on Agnieszka..........I'm ready to join right now

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    she like a pimp for it lol

but this guy talked for 2 weeks everyday get on seriously well, nd chat kinda dirty he asked me out too before the dirty which i turnd t that way

but i think if i was going to date this guy nd not be a one night stand i shud be a prude, prudes seem to get the boyfriends
    who in turn come to us to get a fuck irony
    Actually it was me who was talking about the site first stage so blame me....

Quote Originally Posted by Agnieszka View Post
    You are right, i was a member on a site which i paid for, only a month trial, as i wasn't in the right state of mind at that stage, didn't date anyone from there either, members put more effort true, but same stupid messages i got...
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

For every 10 decent people on a dating site there must be at least 90 messers and that applies to the ladies too. My experience of dating sites is that you must meet a lot of frogs (sorry Samlad) before you possibly find a princess or a prince. Meeting and having the opportunity of chatting up the opposite sex is seems to be getting more difficult than ever.

But Stella please don't knows us all because of the assholes.
    Last edited by nitram; 15-01-14 at 23:46.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nitram For This Useful Post:

Stella (15-01-14)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast