Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: pro lifers

Blog Entries

Default pro lifers

for the avid prolifers where every child a gift in this vastly over populated world

how come none seem to give much of fuck for the feotus when it does become a child nd born?

why is the right to life so much more important to a decent life? why introduce children into horraible unwanted situations to be dragged up in froster care abuse with huge disabilties

why is this never mentioned in prolife campaigns or do they persume once its born the fairytale life begins?

for pro lifers out there do u think its a wonderful life? when we kids in horraible conditions cared for by the state, vast amounts of abuse starvation nd poverty,
    is the right to life so much better?

shud pro lifers contribute those lifes they so call save?

or is it another of case of i dont like it so u shudnt do it

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

40odd (15-01-14), Bobby Joe (15-01-14), cheryl20 (15-01-14), Deven (15-01-14), lildick (15-01-14), Sexy Fernanda (15-01-14), SteveB (14-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I think abortion is wrong. But when I have been raped by my father, brother etc & can become pregnant, then my opinion matters. My body my rules. & everybody else can f**k off.
    As you say abortion is wrong. But in the real world sometimes we don't get good choices; some times it is a matter of a bad choice and an even worse choice. Abortion in some circumstances is the least worst option.

As for a foetus being a "gift" if it has serious medical problems especially if it cannot even survive full term, as a gift it is up there with the pair of socks and the badly fitting pullover.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

lildick (15-01-14)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    for the avid prolifers where every child a gift in this vastly over populated world

how come none seem to give much of fuck for the feotus when it does become a child nd born?

why is the right to life so much more important to a decent life? why introduce children into horraible unwanted situations to be dragged up in froster care abuse with huge disabilties

why is this never mentioned in prolife campaigns or do they persume once its born the fairytale life begins?

for pro lifers out there do u think its a wonderful life? when we kids in horraible conditions cared for by the state, vast amounts of abuse starvation nd poverty,
    is the right to life so much better?

shud pro lifers contribute those lifes they so call save?

or is it another of case of i dont like it so u shudnt do it
    Most pro lifers are religious as well so their logic is based on some religious bullshit. Im neither anti nor pro life. Its an individual choice but in the case of bad disabilities etc then I think abortion would be the kinder thing to do. As long as its not abused. Again we are all experts at what doesn't affect us. People say abortion is wrong but try to explain that to the mother of a child who is seriously damaged for life. If an animal is badly damaged you dotn think twice about getting it put down so why not people? Oh I forgot we are civilised.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 14-01-14 at 15:10.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

cheryl20 (15-01-14), JAMESCORK (15-01-14), SteveB (14-01-14)

If I was to categorise myself, I'd say that I am in the pro-choice party. It is up to the individual, as Westie said. If they want to take that action, let them take it and just support them.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

10inchesandcounting (14-01-14), cheryl20 (15-01-14), lildick (15-01-14), Nicole (14-01-14)

Blog Entries

I think abortion is wrong. But when I have been raped by my father, brother etc & can become pregnant, then my opinion matters. My body my rules. & everybody else can f**k off.
    but yet you dont include all who bodies matter

why shud anyone person or animal be forced to carry pregnencies they do not want, nor can support, nd the child who will be dragged up unloved or sent into social serivce,

every child is not a gift, in this world full of hunger nd poverty

what about the rights of the child who is born? what if your mentaly unwell? what if the child will have huge disabilites live a life of pain plenty who argee they must have life, but life are you giving them

why is there no care for the person having the child?

now as a man one who will never be forced to carry a child do u seem it fair your opinion matters more than woman who facing this

abortion not an easy decision, its not contraceptive ask anyone who had one if u think that its not

your opinion shud matter about your body 100% not because someone thinks well its ok if......

carry an unwanted pregnency when ur alone fathers run you face a life of poverty dragging a child up get back to me

ooo btw over the world there opharanges filled with unwanted kids in deplorable conditions shud we send them all there?

end of the day unwanted pregnency is mostly a womans issue, father deny nd run nd its easy for them, but we are the one who bodies nd minds suffer we r the ones whos life change we are the ones who take the risk we are the one who care for the children with massive disabilties which modern medicine keep them alive, alive not a life

Blog Entries

Do you know how much love is out there? Children with disabilities are the centre of the universe to those who have them.
    yes love them while they suffer in pain if it wasnt for numerous meds nd machinces none wud surive

ive seen these cases nd watch the children nd adults dead eyes but with lovely families taking care of them, knowing tho that patients is suffering hugely what life is that but for the parents to have something to love selfish i call it

Reviews

Do you know how much love is out there? Children with disabilities are the centre of the universe to those who have them.
    Yes of course.

But the point, if a scan showed, very early on in a pregnancy, that the foetus was going to develop into a baby with a disability, would you give the mother a choice?

It's a hard one to balance, the arguments on both side are very strong and each cace is different, but I do think it's the lady's right too choose.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (14-01-14), cheryl20 (15-01-14), lildick (15-01-14), mature abby (14-01-14), SteveB (14-01-14)

Blog Entries

Annabel,
    Your only hearing what you want to hear. I believe a woman's body is her own. Who am I to say otherwise? Your only fighting with yourself. I'm just saying the act itself of aborting is harsh. And even the most unwanted child can be loved. XX.
    nd im asking by whom

they all demand we continue unwanted pregnenices but who loves the child who gives it a good life

social serivces no place for a child nd ophanages r full of unwanted kids

who will love it? why r the other unwanted children been cared for by the state? why do we require dog licence to breed but not for humans, why do we leave children born in households of proven abuse?

i speak form experience on this matter so i ask these forced to term pregenices

who will love them, who will educate feed them nd give them excellent life they been gifted too? or do u think its just born then dealt with thru goverement systems or abusive homes
    ive seen those who had abortions nd those who didnt, the ones who didnt or cudnt go thru with it, now drag up there kids, un dirty nappies nd passed form pillar to post

children shud be born to loving homes who wnt them, nd more important can care for them, not the state not social serivces

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    It's a hard one to balance, the arguments on both side are very strong and each cace is different, but I do think it's the lady's right too choose.
    im not debating abortion per say

but asking pro lifers who will take care of these unwanted children when its already seen social serivces fostering nd ophranges full nd stuggling, nd some which lead to terriable abuse

or the kids who r dragged up abused the home, by unfit mothers nd fathers,

so to pro lifers is all that matters is you force the woman to have it but none seem to give much of fuck once its out

who loves nd give proper lifes to these kids?

something i found laughable about pro lifers they can never answer this

16. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Clyde (14-01-14)

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast