Thread: Is Gender Equality a Myth?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by lara View Post
    On one of my friend's 21st birthdays a few years ago, we went into a strip club. At the door, we pulled out purses out to pay the entry fee and the bouncer just shook his head, held the door and went "go ahead, ladies". He stopped the men and wanted the fiver entry fee from them, and only them. Women got in free and the men had to pay. Is that fair?

Honestly, there were more women in the group than men, so why we didn't have to pay, I don't properly understand
    I went to a strip club in Preston many years ago and the same thing happened to me, my mate and a couple of girls. I was sat with them all in the lounge when a stripper sat next to one of my female friends. My friend admired her breasts and asked, "have you had implants?" to which she replied, "yes, would you like to feel?" My friend was feeling the stripper's breasts and commenting on what a good job the surgeons did, but when I asked, "can I have a feel?" I was told to fuck off! Bloody sexism at its purest

Reviews

Yes I believe it is as in some sports for example the women get the same pay as men but do less work, (you could say then they are being paid alot more than the men) so really thats very unequal I believe and totally unfair ....

Reviews

I'm driving along so I shouldn't be replying to this but while I wholeheartedly agree with equality between men and woman where possible I genuinely believe women don't want equality, they want complete reversal and they want men to be sub servant, equality is just a ruse and if it is ever realised women will not stop there.

I genuinely believe ladies are secretly (and not so secretly) of the opinion they are superior to men in every way except physical prowess.
    Last edited by anon361; 14-01-14 at 12:56.

Blog Entries

look at ireland

how many memembers on her go on about the prudish irish woman? they dont like sex etc

but when i was in collage nd lets say sexual liberated i was a slut the guy would be king,

irish women had little choice with sex no contraceptive nd if you got pregnent shame or worse laundry, or marry nd end up with 12 kids, if men had this burden they be pushing away sex too,

since contraceptive pill etc, women do not need to find one partner nd do not fear the reprocusions of sex

all btw things introduced by men, women if married had to leave there jobs mans rule
    women had no contraceptive a man choice

now we live in more equal choices if women dare to have sex like men there sluts, but then we are all called prudes by the men if we dont,

men put down women, and why they fear us,

if they needed to put up what we do they would die, but the control of the sexes was done by men, giving us less choice esp with sexual freedoms,

the men who call irish women sexual prudes would want to think hard about the reason why, nd there all because of rules issued by men
    nd now the judgements of men

if i have one night stands to express my sexual desires im a slut even for a prudish irish woman
    man does he a hero

but yet funny the forgein ladies are ever so liberated to irish men not slut at all, a double standard, nd maybe a subconcious idealism on what irish men see there own native women are, making babies nd making home,

who wants a slut raising ur kids eh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    look at ireland

how many memembers on her go on about the prudish irish woman? they dont like sex etc

but when i was in collage nd lets say sexual liberated i was a slut the guy would be king,

irish women had little choice with sex no contraceptive nd if you got pregnent shame or worse laundry, or marry nd end up with 12 kids, if men had this burden they be pushing away sex too,

since contraceptive pill etc, women do not need to find one partner nd do not fear the reprocusions of sex

all btw things introduced by men, women if married had to leave there jobs mans rule
    women had no contraceptive a man choice

now we live in more equal choices if women dare to have sex like men there sluts, but then we are all called prudes by the men if we dont,

men put down women, and why they fear us,

if they needed to put up what we do they would die, but the control of the sexes was done by men, giving us less choice esp with sexual freedoms,

the men who call irish women sexual prudes would want to think hard about the reason why, nd there all because of rules issued by men
    nd now the judgements of men

if i have one night stands to express my sexual desires im a slut even for a prudish irish woman
    man does he a hero

but yet funny the forgein ladies are ever so liberated to irish men not slut at all, a double standard, nd maybe a subconcious idealism on what irish men see there own native women are, making babies nd making home,

who wants a slut raising ur kids eh
    well when it comes to calling women sluts its the women that the worst offenders I find,
    When i'm out at a nightclub with both female and male friends and you mention a girl who likes a good time and who catches your eye all you hear from the girls is she only a slut that one and your hear it regularly from the girls mouth.
    Men are not as bad and I dont see anything wrong with a girl that enjoys sex in fact i like it, and i wouldn't be going around calling therm sluts either. jealously is a terrible thing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to namesjack For This Useful Post:

anon361 (14-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post
    well when it comes to calling women sluts its the women that the worst offenders I find,
    When i'm out at a nightclub with both female and male friends and you mention a girl who likes a good time and who catches your eye all you hear from the girls is she only a slut that one and your hear it regularly from the girls mouth.
    Men are not as bad and I dont see anything wrong with a girl that enjoys sex in fact i like it, and i wouldn't be going around calling therm sluts either. jealously is a terrible thing.
    100% agree, women are 50 times worse than men when it comes to putting down another woman especially if there is any sort of competition treat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by namesjack View Post

i lived with all guys they called me a slut but ill give it too you girls r as bad

but who they learn it form?

ireland goverement led to sexual deempowerment of women, headed by men

when ur career or marraige
    sex pregnency laudry

nd now even who carries the shame of underage pregnency the girl or boy?

boys will boys nd a girl a slut if she looks for sex

not that i had much issue been a slut, nd btw jealously works both ways,

i fucked more people in a week than most lads wud in a year they where jealous

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    i lived with all guys they called me a slut but ill give it too you girls r as bad

but who they learn it form?

ireland goverement led to sexual deempowerment of women, headed by men

when ur career or marraige
    sex pregnency laudry

nd now even who carries the shame of underage pregnency the girl or boy?

boys will boys nd a girl a slut if she looks for sex

not that i had much issue been a slut, nd btw jealously works both ways,

i fucked more people in a week than most lads wud in a year they where jealous
    times have moved on, just know lads around my age accept that girls can be more liberal now and dont really put the girls down in that way at all like it use to be but as i say other girls can be very nasty and hurtful.
    boys that looked for lots of sex were known as studs i believe.
    Yes you have alot alot of sex but then I wouldn't call you a slut either.
    Last edited by namesjack; 14-01-14 at 14:05.