Thread: how to start being an sensual masseuse without being outed?

1. Default how to start being an sensual masseuse without being outed?

Hi guys Im new here sorry if I annoy anyone Im hoping to start doing sensual massage again but terrified incase someone finds out or how to keep my identity hidden during massages , I was thinking is it a turn off to wear a masquerade type mask during massage so I can keep face hidden but still look seductive or should I even bother at all?? Im from limerick had a website made before but fell pregnant and now slim so hope to start properly

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sensuallimerick View Post
    Hi guys Im new here sorry if I annoy anyone Im hoping to start doing sensual massage again but terrified incase someone finds out or how to keep my identity hidden during massages , I was thinking is it a turn off to wear a masquerade type mask during massage so I can keep face hidden but still look seductive or should I even bother at all?? Im from limerick had a website made before but fell pregnant and now slim so hope to start properly
    Wear a niqab.
    That would be quite sensual.

Blog Entries

Mask would be interesting
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Don't shit where you eat!!!
    If you're worried commute, simples..

5. Default

Really would the mask be a good idea commuting I don't really know about I could do cork but where to rent a room to work in I have a daughter so can't be staying overnight away from her but if anyone has any tips I would be so greatful

Reviews

Really would the mask be a good idea commuting I don't really know about I could do cork but where to rent a room to work in I have a daughter so can't be staying overnight away from her but if anyone has any tips I would be so greatful
    I replied to the mask idea on your other thread.

Hey Sensuallimerick. I love sensual massage and I have a few regulars that I go to. The secret is to build up a steady bank of regular clients and keep a low profile. Why dont you pm me with your contact details.

Take Care,

Frankly

You could blindfold all your clients, may be the start of a new type of exotic massage
    Or poke them in both eyes with a sharp stick, there are people here who would pay good money for that

Sensual has being banned
    What did I miss?
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde