Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you ladys like to interpret the 30min, 1hr?

Quote Originally Posted by Axelboss View Post
    In my understanding. You pay a lady for her time and attention. So the door opens, you meet the girl, you greet each other, you both consent that you find each other's sympathy and willing to have an erotic interaction. You request your services, and when you donate the lady then the time starts ticking. And by the time your session is up, you must be about to leave. Some girls may allow you to spend your 1hr with playing and the rest of the auxiliary actions are complimentary. Some may consider the 1hr from in the door to out of the door.

I have been with one of the most beautiful girl ever, with 6 flying reviews. But somehow we didn't click. And couldn't be heartless to leave a neutral review .She told me I had to cum , my time was up 4 min left... I checked my phone log and from the time I rang her from the street that I was at the approximate area... until I sit back into my car 29 mins lapsed.

How do you preferably like to interpret the interval for my future reference?
    Time's up. Get out!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (09-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Time's up. Get out!
    locked himself in the bathroom again in protest has he

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (09-01-14), Rocker123 (09-01-14)

Reviews

how do u find each others sympathy?

also how do you know when your time is up with 4 min left?

and you should get your future reference to ask for themselves
    Last edited by funlover12; 09-01-14 at 16:36.

I suppose if you fancy the fella and nothing better to do, you give some freebee, but if an ugly old bold smelly short grumpy man being fussy than atomic time keeping applies : )
    Nobody gets a freebie irrespective of their looks or my schedule, you book an 30mins or an hour, that's the time you get.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    locked himself in the bathroom again in protest has he
    No mercy or pity .

If I pay for a lady for a half hour of her time we just do the business, quick shower/chat then i'm out the door. If all that was done within 25 minutes then be happy with yourself and go about the rest of your day. I wouldn't be taking out the stopwatch to check the minutes if i'm being honest.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GenoaWhat For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (09-01-14), illbequick (09-01-14), lildick (09-01-14), patty (15-01-14), Sexy Sandy 69 (09-01-14)

Reviews

but if an ugly old bold smelly short grumpy man being fussy than atomic time keeping applies : )
    Not true. Sometimes ladies let me stay overtime too.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to longtipp For This Useful Post:

anon361 (09-01-14)

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    No mercy or pity .
    I was planning to visit you beautiful, but now I am scared. What if I cant manage to get the pants off and on in time as I am a bit old and bold. You ll shoot the door and my manhood will be left inbetween the door and its frame : )

But yeah it must be chemistry. Someone lights up when sees me 8 out of 10 , and 2 goes like : Ok, now What ?!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by longtipp View Post
    Not true. Sometimes ladies let me stay overtime too.
    No joking, I have got overtime too, and without asking for it. With one girl after showering I was told I didn't have to leave yet, and to stay for a chat. Also told I could phone and come back any-time I wanted. Nothing like making someone feel wanted. Nice touch.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast