Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What If Minister Shatter Is Moved Out of Justice?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Joe View Post
    Any mention of legislation being brought through this Spring/Summer can anyone see?
    http://www.merrionstreet.ie/wp-conte...Summer2014.pdf
    I don't see anything of interest, so at least a further reprieve for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    The Police in Northern Ireland are opposed to criminalising clients, but what is the Gardai's position on the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    That is what I thought myself, expect the ICI and other nun run charities to up the propaganda at some stage. Shatter won't be justice minister forever either.

Quote Originally Posted by Half Man and Half Dildo View Post
    The Police in Northern Ireland are opposed to criminalising clients, but what is the Gardai's position on the matter?
    Whatever the Minister says it is.

Reviews

I wouldn't be entirely surprised if some TORL lovers are trying to engineer it at the moment!
    Mind You, Bottler Reilly with his insane compulsory health insurance tax proposals (except that it goes into the arse pockets of private health insurance cos), said to be about 1600€ per yr/ 32€ per week (introductory tax) and that maybe per person will surely have deflected a lot of heat from Minister Shatter!
    Surely, the whole reason why Paddies get health insurance is its perceived magical queue jumping properties, which of course are completely null and void if every one has the same queue jumping paid for!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (27-03-14)

Is Shatter not the past tense of Shitter ?

Reviews

The way things are going even though Phil was favourite (and would be in keeping with our strong tradition of sending some of our most God forsaken rednecks over to Bruxelles, MGQ, an honourable exception!), and O'Reilly with his compulsory 1600€ / yr medical insurance/private sector tax for us all seems to be trying his damndest to be kicked upstairs, Minister Shatter would love to be our next EU commissioner, absolutely love it, even though he would be a break with tradition, not being a God forsaken redneck!

9. Default

Alan Shatter is certainly doing a better job and has a better understanding of issues than that Niall Collins backwoodsman who has never said boo to Ruhama and the ICI as far as I can see.

Reviews

Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia!
    Will Minister Shatter be bounced by sex worker haters in the cabinet to support the insanity of the Swedish Model with Knobs on in order to keep his jobs?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jack in the Box View Post
    Alan Shatter is certainly doing a better job and has a better understanding of issues than that Niall Collins backwoodsman who has never said boo to Ruhama and the ICI as far as I can see.
    Collins is nothing but a complete embarrassment to the FF party and that's saying something, all right!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast