Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blocking other forum members

1. Default Blocking other forum members

I wanna ask if there is an option on here to block other members so one doesn't have to listen to their constant attempts to stir up trouble for their own twisted pleasure??? I had a profile in here a year or two ago and from using this forum back then and now I've come to learn that 99% of the people on here are mature adults. Post interesting and constructive ( sometimes educational) posts. Which are wonderful and often helpful to read. But there is very select few like every forum site that are trouble makers. Who's main input is to cause arguments just for the sake of it. Quite childish behaviour. Personally I have better things to do than to deal with such ill minded folks. Can I block them ? Or can we request an option to block them? It may cut down on the extent of the quite nasty arguments that occur on here. Once a sh*t stirrer has created an argument I find they strike an nerve and sit back and watch us all rip each other apart. Then return to the thread to only fan the flames when they think the fire is dying out. Blocking would mean u didn't have to see or react to the comments made with malice intent x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamara Sinclair For This Useful Post:

Reviews

You can block/ignore someone in Settings->Edit Ignore list.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

4. Default

Ah why thank you xxxxxx this saves me so much headache x does it mean I won't see their forum posts? Xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    You can block/ignore someone in Settings->Edit Ignore list.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara Sinclair View Post
    Ah why thank you xxxxxx this saves me so much headache x does it mean I won't see their forum posts? Xxx
    You wont see the post unless someone quotes them.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

Nikkita (07-01-14)

7. Default

Great. Oh this cuts out a lot of the rubbish. #thankgod xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by 69patrick69 View Post
    You wont see the post unless someone quotes them.

I wanna ask if there is an option on here to block other members so one doesn't have to listen to their constant attempts to stir up trouble for their own twisted pleasure??? I had a profile in here a year or two ago and from using this forum back then and now I've come to learn that 99% of the people on here are mature adults. Post interesting and constructive ( sometimes educational) posts. Which are wonderful and often helpful to read. But there is very select few like every forum site that are trouble makers. Who's main input is to cause arguments just for the sake of it. Quite childish behaviour. Personally I have better things to do than to deal with such ill minded folks. Can I block them ? Or can we request an option to block them? It may cut down on the extent of the quite nasty arguments that occur on here. Once a sh*t stirrer has created an argument I find they strike an nerve and sit back and watch us all rip each other apart. Then return to the thread to only fan the flames when they think the fire is dying out. Blocking would mean u didn't have to see or react to the comments made with malice intent x
    You could have pm the moderator and ask him,because this thread is like an invite to a fight!
    And I'm sure you don't want that!

Good night,don't stress,only gives you wrinkles and headache
    Xxx

9. Default

I know it probably was in heinsight. But I didn't realise how to pm moderators. At least if the very select few come in here to fight then I can block them and not have to see it. (It always seems to be the same ones too) xxxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl20 View Post
    You could have pm the moderator and ask him,because this thread is like an invite to a fight!
    And I'm sure you don't want that!

Good night,don't stress,only gives you wrinkles and headache
    Xxx

Blog Entries

Too much hassle for an immature child like myself.

Take a chill pill man and go to sleep
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

11. Default

Ah.....my first blocked stirrer
    Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Too much hassle for an immature child like myself.

Take a chill pill man and go to sleep

Blog Entries

Ah.....my first blocked stirrer

I know you love me.....why you keep denying it to yourself
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast