Thread: Blocking other forum members

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Blocking other forum members

I wanna ask if there is an option on here to block other members so one doesn't have to listen to their constant attempts to stir up trouble for their own twisted pleasure??? I had a profile in here a year or two ago and from using this forum back then and now I've come to learn that 99% of the people on here are mature adults. Post interesting and constructive ( sometimes educational) posts. Which are wonderful and often helpful to read. But there is very select few like every forum site that are trouble makers. Who's main input is to cause arguments just for the sake of it. Quite childish behaviour. Personally I have better things to do than to deal with such ill minded folks. Can I block them ? Or can we request an option to block them? It may cut down on the extent of the quite nasty arguments that occur on here. Once a sh*t stirrer has created an argument I find they strike an nerve and sit back and watch us all rip each other apart. Then return to the thread to only fan the flames when they think the fire is dying out. Blocking would mean u didn't have to see or react to the comments made with malice intent x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamara Sinclair For This Useful Post: