Thread: storms and flooding around the country - I would welcome advise and insights

Blog Entries

Default storms and flooding around the country - I would welcome advise and insights

I heart breaks for the many who are suffering due to the terrible storms taking place around Ireland..I am supposed to be traveling to several cities around the country( Galway, Cork, Waterford) but am hesitant due to the current state of the weather, flooding and other devastation,,this is my first time 'enjoying' Ireland during the winter months and I am unsure if traveling at this time of year is a bad idea.
    I welcome any insights you may have,
    if I am not permitted to post this thread in this area, please forgive me.
    all my best
    Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

Reviews

Not too bad to be travelling, if you took notice of the weather reports you'd not step outside your door. East coast isn't bad and once you travel by main roads you'll be grand. Don't know about the east coast. probably same, coast roads would be shite but again main roads are grand.

Reviews

Other things on this is where the floodings are. Some of the areas where there have been very massive floodings in Cork is also known access ways to get into some of the apartments, so when the garda close those roads and quays, you'll be losing customers, since they can't get to you.
    Empty vessels makes the most noise.

200+ not out.

Reviews

I have my first appointment around 11 tomorrow, i`ll f**king swim to Galway if I have to.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Not too bad to be travelling, if you took notice of the weather reports you'd not step outside your door. East coast isn't bad and once you travel by main roads you'll be grand. Don't know about the west coast. probably same, coast roads would be shite but again main roads are grand.
    fixed 4u ....
    Last edited by funlover12; 06-01-14 at 21:59.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

anon361 (06-01-14)

Blog Entries

hello and many thanks for your insights, I will be making my decision today probably , I appreciate your thoughts, x Lauren

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Not too bad to be travelling, if you took notice of the weather reports you'd not step outside your door. East coast isn't bad and once you travel by main roads you'll be grand. Don't know about the east coast. probably same, coast roads would be shite but again main roads are grand.
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

Blog Entries

many thanks, I am particularly concerned about Cork,,that river is a wild one. many thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Other things on this is where the floodings are. Some of the areas where there have been very massive floodings in Cork is also known access ways to get into some of the apartments, so when the garda close those roads and quays, you'll be losing customers, since they can't get to you.

Blog Entries

you're a doll, and they say people can't move mountains, !!! and the sea apparently, big hug

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    fixed 4u ....

10. Default

Hi Lauren, I am living in the midlands/west and main roads are all clear so access to all the major cities and towns will be fine. Cork will be ok as long as you aren't at ground level on the banks of the lee. Galway has some problems in salthill if the tide is particularly high but city centre is ok. Limerick will be ok, same for Waterford etc. I wouldn't let it worry you unduly. Take care. Johnny

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Lauren View Post
    I heart breaks for the many who are suffering due to the terrible storms taking place around Ireland..I am supposed to be traveling to several cities around the country( Galway, Cork, Waterford) but am hesitant due to the current state of the weather, flooding and other devastation,,this is my first time 'enjoying' Ireland during the winter months and I am unsure if traveling at this time of year is a bad idea.
    I welcome any insights you may have,
    if I am not permitted to post this thread in this area, please forgive me.
    all my best
    Lauren
    Main Roads and I think all train servises are running to all the main city's you have mentioned. Just make sure you intended accommodation is still there, or accessible?
    Happy Touring Lauren xx
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde