Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: so sad

Blog Entries

Default so sad

that this lovely warm floaty feeling i have form mr captain morgan nd my one pint of heinken which i so shud not touch with a barge pole worst ceolic ever

but soon i will sleep nd i will wake to seering fucking pain,

like why must this happen why cant drink be like weed u have it, u overidulge u fall into aa blissful sleep read a bit first, nd wake up even after mere hours feeling wonderful and refreshed

instead i will up like a satanss bitch fucking nd cunting everyone wishing i cud die, vomitin no doubt,,
    whats sad one drink or 20 ill feel the same.... so when i drink i maake it count

life like unfair nd my burger waas maank nd i shud eat to help tomorrow but i fed it my friends cat who just pissed on my leg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

warmcome (05-01-14)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    that this lovely warm floaty feeling i have form mr captain morgan nd my one pint of heinken which i so shud not touch with a barge pole worst ceolic ever

like why must this happen why cant drink be like weed u have it, u overidulge u fall into aa blissful sleep read a bit first, nd wake up even after mere hours feeling wonderful and refreshed

instead i will up like a satanss bitch fucking nd cunting everyone wishing i cud die, vomitin no doubt,,
    whats sad one drink or 20 ill feel the same.... so when i drink i maake it count

life like unfair nd my burger waas maank nd i shud eat to help tomorrow but i fed it my friends cat who just pissed on my leg
    Drink some water and take 2 panadol before you go to bed. This will stop you waking up with a headache.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Drink some water and take 2 panadol before you go to bed. This will stop you waking up with a headache.
    nope once i consume gluten im garunted a slow death

but i love heinken i just wnted one pint,

but even if i eat enough pasta or bread i get hangovers, not as bad as i will get tomorrow

im trying to down 5 pints of water nd then go wash my face ive whore red lipstick everywhere

Reviews

nope once i consume gluten im garunted a slow death

but i love heinken i just wnted one pint,

but even if i eat enough pasta or bread i get hangovers, not as bad as i will get tomorrow

im trying to down 5 pints of water nd then go wash my face ive whore red lipstick everywhere
    Have you tried to take panadol before you go to bed ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Have you tried to take panadol before you go to bed ?
    i dont see it been a cure for my gluten intolerence nd hello over the counter drugs like panadol a codein covered one r so bad unless directed by a doctor,

i only put natural drugs in my body... ones not messed with nd created in labs

Blog Entries

i dont see it been a cure for my gluten intolerence nd hello over the counter drugs like panadol a codein covered one r so bad unless directed by a doctor,

At least you know what sets off your situation. You make your choice and live with it. There are so many illnesses where you have no control or you can eat something one day and be fine and suffer the next.

If it is any consolation I had a manky burger Yesterday on the ferry and it was meant to be a treat and it's set my tummy off too and I'm freezing cold. I knew I was running low on oil, but didn't want to fill the tank and then disappear for a fortnight leaving it open to theft. I'm not so sure I made the right decision now, but I'm managing while doing an impression of the Mitchelin man wearing a million layers.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

warmcome (05-01-14)

Reviews

theres something deep about this post from a pretty Coleen.
    the only good thing she speaks of is actually contra-band. the authorities
    think a human born free into this natural world is going to listen to
    their shit in their polyester suits and their lobbyist scum friends.

the times they are a changin'...
    Last edited by warmcome; 05-01-14 at 10:29.

Reviews

Ahem - heinken

Blog Entries

Owwwww but not as bad i expected

Day in bed snuggled up me thinks

Blog Entries
    Reviews

"im trying to down 5 pints of water nd then go wash my face ive whore red lipstick everywhere"

Dream date, sorry I digress, hangovers and food intolerances can make life hell, at least rest and diet can fix it!
    Seek and you shall find!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast