I was having my lunch one day at work deep in a forest with 4 or 5 of us and 1 Polish lad who was a mountain of a Man and not the chattiest soul but no harm in him, and we were sat around when these two Jack Russell Terriers wandered up, Male and Female (Or at least we think) and started getting down to business in front of us, as lunch time entertainment is at a premium in a forest more often then not we got a laugh out of it and thought no more, but the Polish guy never lifted his head. Then the next day the same thing happened and we started to think these two must be the original Dogger’s, but again no reaction from the Pole.

Third day and you guessed it, ban on que, up wanders these two and just as the male was getting in to his stride the big polish guy leapt up in a rage and grabbed the Male and shoved the back of his spoon up the dogs arse 5 or 6 times with vigor and temper and let him go to which the dog took off at a rate of knots in a sort of zig zag path from the fright of his unexpected and instant anal encounter never to darken our door again but what had us in stitches was that as the Polish guy turned to resume his lunch (With spoon placed calmly back in cup) and all of us half afraid of what he might do next, he muttered under his breathe to himself more then us in a deep and brooding East European Accent he said…

“He can give it…but he can’t take it”…

Moral of the story…. Some dogs who dish it out by the bucket load just can’t take when it’s directed at them. Remind you of anyone?

I think we all know…

That’s all I’m doing, giving to him, what he gives to everyone, and he no like, he no like one bit.

Cheerio's and Cornflakes to one and all, Qph