Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has the internet killed Crusing?

Default Has the internet killed Crusing?

Hi Peeps.

Just wondering if cruising exists anymore.

Was feeling a bit horny a few nights ago and decided to drive around the Phoenix Park to see if there was any action to be had. Put on my stockings and stuff and then covered up in my civies to drive to the Park (didnt want an awakward encounter in case I was stopped enroute!!). Arived about 11 and drove to a car park down the road from the Ordinance Survey office. Parked up, got myself ready (put on my lippy, heels and mini) and then waited for a while. A few cars came and went. I had my interior light on and I flashed my front lights a few times but nobody came near me. There were 2 cars parked up on the other side of the car park and I even got out and walked near to them so they could see me but still nothing. Maybe I didnt float their boat - hopefully not!. So afer an hour or so of driving to see if there were other car parks I left with without any action.

So after my experience the other night Im just wondering if there is a cruising scene anymore in the Phoenix Park.

Finally, before judge and jurry comes on and starts telling me that Im mad to even consider cruising (health, security, safety etc), Im aware of all of that. But I do get a buzz from just parking up and meeting strangers and having a bit of fun.

Appreciate your comments.

Brooke (Brian).

2. Default

Cruising is definitely dying out, I would have cruised in Tramore over the years and there has been a marked downturn in action/activity. Also the closure or replacement of a lot of public toilets have affected it too.
    I know exactly what Brian says about getting a buzz from it......but it is much harder to find these days!

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Cruising this has been a real eye opener! I didn't know that stuff like this went on. This is my first visit to this section I'm only visiting here because some posters said I'm gay because I like chicks with dicks lol but for real dude it sounds dangerous
    of course youre gay. you like people with DICKS :S

That's your opinion. But I don't like dicks on men ( probably the wrong section to say that in lol! ) I like pussy to does that make me bisexual? Maybe I have a fetish? Do you know more then me? Do tell?
    youre bisexual.

Link please? because I can't find a definitive answer.
    ill support you when you finally come out of the closet

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MarkY91 For This Useful Post:

Thanks mate that makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside. But you still did not awnser my question, show me one link from a professional that under the circumstances that you know of me that says I'm gay & I will. All the opinion that I can find says that men who like transsexuals are straight.

Gay men don't like transsexuals fact ( am I wrong? ). What's the gay man's perspective on this I would be very interested to know am I wrong? Do you think I'm gay? Your perspective would be appreciated.
    you enjoy sexual encounters with a person who has a COCK. youre one deluded man.

its as simple as that.

8. Default

Yes I did know this went on but I didn't know what it was called. Still sounds dangerous be careful.
    Cheers, thanks for that. Yes, cruising but in public toilets it was also called 'cottaging'.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by MarkY91 View Post
    you enjoy sexual encounters with a person who has a COCK. youre one deluded man.

its as simple as that.
    Its not really as simple as that though is it. He's not attracted to men who look like men so how can he be gay?

We don't really need to fit everyone into a category. He likes what he likes.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jester101 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jester101 View Post
    Its not really as simple as that though is it. He's not attracted to men who look like men so how can he be gay?

We don't really need to fit everyone into a category. He likes what he likes.
    he likes to get sexual services from men with fake tits. how is that not being bisexual?

deluded people...

12. Default

Not sure if im allowed mention names of other sites here but there is a great irish cruising site which u cant meet and chat to men cruising or looking for a night somewhere its a very good site and has every cruising spot in the country on it with tips on how to do it right and what to watch out for. its very active, never knew there was so many cruising spots near my home and was always wondering why so many cars parked up there with lights on etc.....also still a lot of dogging going on.

any the sites name rhymes with flirt and is what happens some women when they orgasm. it also happens every man who orgasms.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast