Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ok the big one

Reviews

Post ok the big one

where does gayness come from?

personally I think its a nurture thing rather than a nature thing. people are not born gay but something in their life...a psychological trauma for example, think rejection..causes the shift in the mind. people are not born gay and if they were there would be no way to know! I dont buy the they have different brains from birth arguement for that reason, gayness is something which you develop surely? Like dare I say it... a condition/illness of sorts!?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    where does gayness come from?

personally I think its a nurture thing rather than a nature thing. people are not born gay but something in their life...a psychological trauma for example, think rejection..causes the shift in the mind. people are not born gay and if they were there would be no way to know! I dont buy the they have different brains from birth arguement for that reason, gayness is something which you develop surely? Like dare I say it... a condition/illness of sorts!?
    Trauma is the main reason i believe
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (30-12-13)

Reviews

I think it's a part of nature.. a person is born this way, and I wish every happiness to them; friend, relation or stranger.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimTim88 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (01-01-14), Sexy Fernanda (30-12-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SlimTim88 View Post
    I think it's a part of nature.. a person is born this way.
    Can you prove it?..or is just what you believe
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (30-12-13)

Reviews

I think it's a part of nature.. a person is born this way, and I wish every happiness to them; friend, relation or stranger.
    people also believe in magic pixy fairy men, and no I dont mean queers
    Last edited by funlover12; 30-12-13 at 15:49.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Can you prove it?..or is just what you believe
    Of course I can't prove it, just like you can't prove otherwise, just a belief. I think it's better to be accepting of people rather than holding something against them.. as long as they're not hurting anyone obviously.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SlimTim88 For This Useful Post:

fin101 (31-12-13), funlover12 (30-12-13), kudos (30-12-13), name is buck (31-12-13), ocred (30-12-13)

Blog Entries

i have many gay friends im truly a fag hag,

to say trauma the main reason do you say that suggesting abuse?

most gay men i know, knew they where different as children, nd most would not choose to be gay for an easier life
    most tryed to be straight, had girlfriends but knew it wasnt right

in the case of ts, postmortums on the brains have proved as in physical proof that part of the brain resembles more female than male, homosexuailty is in the animal kingdom, take sheep most rams will have gay sex, now one could argue its a dominence/rape thing, bust i even seen other cows mounting other cows, when there in season...

now to say if im raped by a woman i will inturn become lesbian is as foolish as the statement is outlandish, ive met more abused straight people,
    now the abuse they have is mental, been feel there a freak, that there dirty this is wrong this the abuse most will get
    the struggle to come to terms with there different nd the having to deal with opinions of everyone is abuse, this did not turn them gay, my neighbour since he was two we all know he gay he has not come out yet but id imagine collage will be his time

there numerous eldery bachelors who spent lifes in solitude instead of happiness because they felt wrong nd dirty because there sexual feelings where not to women, and that because of society small mindness nd associating gay with something bad or something went wrong in there lifes,

considering the shit they get nd everyone making assumptions as to what happened they became a homosexual, do you honestly thing they would choose this?

everyone has different sexual attractions, not every man will find every woman desirable some will have strong perfences for tall short thin fat red head blonde etc etc etc etc

its a shame society small mindness causes the pain of so many who like everyone deserve to be happy in life

12. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (01-01-14), Bobby Joe (12-01-14), Clyde (30-12-13), Davidgolf (12-01-14), Deven (30-12-13), Dohnut Boy (30-12-13), fin101 (31-12-13), footfrank (31-12-13), happygolucky (13-01-14), Higgs Boson (31-12-13), JAMESCORK (30-12-13), JMastodon (30-12-13), name is buck (31-12-13), Nicole (31-12-13), ocred (30-12-13), Rocker123 (30-12-13), royaler (30-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    people also believe in magic pixy fairy men, and no I dont mean queers
    Yes there are nut bags in the world..

Reviews

What's the point of this thread, is it just to troll? I have no opinion on the subject, frankly it's none of my business what people do in their personal lives. If previous threads are to go by, I hope this thread gets locked sooner rather than later

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NoBrain2 For This Useful Post:

johnb59 (12-01-14)

Reviews

Of course I can't prove it, just like you can't prove otherwise, just a belief. I think it's better to be accepting of people rather than holding something against them.. as long as they're not hurting anyone obviously.
    but ironically its people with that mindset are the ones holding something against them. Its an illness plain and simple like heart disease or depression, and just like those things is possible to be overcome

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast