Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: ok the big one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteNoob View Post
    No, the reason you don't engage in it is because you are heterosexual. You're homophobic if you find two men kissing repulsive, two men holding hands etc.

That's a bit harsh, no ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    That's a bit harsh, no ?
    t'wouldn't be, Baxter. what would constitute homophobia if those examples would not?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Thank you for making me feel miserable. Your point is well made. This is a anonymous forum & as such I'm well aware of my online persona. And if I'm correct I'm one liberal motherf**r! I don't consider myself gay ( let me explain: I find noithing attractive about the male form ) or bisexual (Think what you like!) I have probably slept with, had relationships with more women then the average guy. ( Notice I said average here!) The whole TS/TV scene is new to me, I find beautiful women attractive.

Maybe I have as cock fetish?, maybe I'm gay but who I gives a f**k? I have learned a couple of things from this website 1: Your sexual orientation does not matter. 2. ( Not trying to be crude here) We are all mammals & will f**k anything.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

client030314 (31-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    That's a bit harsh, no ?
    It's a big if, isn't it.

And yeah, it's a bit harsh on the gay guys holding hands/kissing etc. Maybe you old timers are stuck in your ways. I just find it very odd any straight man in this day & age finds anything even remotely wrong with homosexuality.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AbsoluteNoob For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    You chose to be straight

I chose to keep the tradition of adam and eva
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NoBrain2 View Post
    I've been thinking about this statement all day. I've been watching sky news and every time they talk about Michael Schumacher's head trauma I think to myself, maybe he'll wake up gay! Couldn't possibly happen, could it? Lol
    No,he couldn't ,i suppose

I believe also that killers,child molesters etc have had a trauma in their life
    Anyway i didn't gone to much into this topic as i do not have to much knowledge and better keep my mouth shut then saying something stupid
    I believe for some a trauma,deception ,a story can change a person for ever ...in good or bad
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    No,he couldn't ,i suppose

I believe also that killers,child molesters etc have had a trauma in their life
    Anyway i didn't gone to much into this topic as i do not have to much knowledge and better keep my mouth shut then saying something stupid
    I believe for some a trauma,deception ,a story can change a person for ever ...in good or bad
    those examples are quite distinct from homosexuality. 10% of the population are gay,
    i wouldn't believe someone is traumatized into being gay.

Reviews

It seems that the later children of big families, i.e. the 4th or 5th born or whatever of 5 children, have a greater tendency to be gay. This suggests a hormonal influence on homosexuality.

This is wholly different from there being a genetic component to being gay, which is not a factor. If it was, 'gayness' would be inheritable.

As for trauma as a factor... well, maybe in isolated cases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fratern...al_orientation

Bogaert, Anthony; Ray Blanchard, Lesley Crothswait (October 2007). "Interaction of Birth Order, Handedness, and Sexual Orientation in the Kinsey Interview Data". Behavioral Neuroscience 121 (5): 845–853.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (31-12-13)

Blog Entries

wow, that view seems very very outdated

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    where does gayness come from?

personally I think its a nurture thing rather than a nature thing. people are not born gay but something in their life...a psychological trauma for example, think rejection..causes the shift in the mind. people are not born gay and if they were there would be no way to know! I dont buy the they have different brains from birth arguement for that reason, gayness is something which you develop surely? Like dare I say it... a condition/illness of sorts!?
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    It seems that the later children of big families, i.e. the 4th or 5th born or whatever of 5 children, have a greater tendency to be gay. This suggests a hormonal influence on homosexuality.

This is wholly different from there being a genetic component to being gay, which is not a factor. If it was, 'gayness' would be inheritable.

As for trauma as a factor... well, maybe in isolated cases.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fratern...al_orientation

Bogaert, Anthony; Ray Blanchard, Lesley Crothswait (October 2007). "Interaction of Birth Order, Handedness, and Sexual Orientation in the Kinsey Interview Data". Behavioral Neuroscience 121 (5): 845–853.
    finally some sense. cheers for the link. so there you go folks, more likely to be social interaction not genetics

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast