Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Away from home for christmas !!!!!!

Santa Away from home for christmas !!!!!!

WELL LADIE’S & GENTS
    The holidays are upon us again this is the major ONE ( not like the sun holidays ) this is a time to share the
    IRISH Hospitality to the girls that cannot make it home for Christmas to see their families & friends share some LOVE with them make them feel at HOME here , We are there family while they are here so let’s share some messages of love to the girls . And spare a taught to their loved ones who miss them as much as we miss all our relatives that have gone to greener pastures. make sure nobody is left ALONE this Christmas Day phone a friend call to someone you love or have loved this year make everyone FEEL SPECIAL because they are ............

To all my friends & family on E I holiday blessings LOVE & KISSES SCANKMAN XxX

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to scankman For This Useful Post:

ana massage (21-12-13), best before end (23-12-13), Cable87 (21-12-13), client030314 (22-12-13), Clyde (23-12-13), DickSeaman (22-12-13), dr love (21-12-13), JAMESCORK (22-12-13), nikole_vb3 (22-12-13), NoBrain2 (22-12-13), Petros (23-12-13), Rachel Divine (21-12-13), Larissa Laurentis (24-12-13), UB40 (21-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by scankman View Post
    WELL LADIE’S & GENTS
    The holidays are upon us again this is the major ONE ( not like the sun holidays ) this is a time to share the
    IRISH Hospitality to the girls that cannot make it home for Christmas to see their families & friends share some LOVE with them make them feel at HOME here , We are there family while they are here so let’s share some messages of love to the girls . And spare a taught to their loved ones who miss them as much as we miss all our relatives that have gone to greener pastures. make sure nobody is left ALONE this Christmas Day phone a friend call to someone you love or have loved this year make everyone FEEL SPECIAL because they are ............

That's why you were calling me , sweet pie?

Merry Christmas to you too love.

Reviews

i like that sentiment, get that man a bottle of coke!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to corklad39 For This Useful Post:

scankman (21-12-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by scankman View Post
    WELL LADIE’S & GENTS

Marry xmas darling
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

and thank you miss Divine, Divine by name Divine by Nature see you over the Christmas

8. The Following User Says Thank You to scankman For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (21-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Marry xmas darling
    Merry Christmas Ana hope is all well with you see you soon X

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scankman For This Useful Post:

ana massage (22-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corklad39 View Post
    i like that sentiment, get that man a bottle of coke!!
    or a line......

thanks Funlover but the bottle will do i,m bad enough without that SH......it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Said post thanked .: doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Would love to escape the usual Xmas stuff to the sun ...maybe next year !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast