Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full thatch?

Reviews

I like the hairy look too.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Great! Maybe with enough potential punters expressing a full thatch preference the girls themselves will take note.
    Who knows, maybe with this credit squeeze we're now experiencing we'll get a huge price cut, made possible by the savings made on waxing, gillette, imac etc.

I wont hold my breath for that, but I'll happily hold my breath for Sandie Caine when she comes to Cork. (let me know, Sandie, and we'll arrange to meet).
    alfie4

Default Full Thatch

Great! Maybe with enough potential punters expressing a full thatch preference the girls themselves will take note.
    Who knows, maybe with this credit squeeze we're now experiencing we'll get a huge price cut, made possible by the savings made on waxing, gillette, imac etc.

I wont hold my breath for that, but I'll happily hold my breath for Sandie Caine when she comes to Cork. (let me know, Sandie, and we'll arrange to meet).
    alfie4

add me to the list for a hairy comeback
    dave

Reviews

And me! Sandy get busy. lol

Reviews

Default Hey Sexy ...

I know you were just having a laugh but I am genuinely interested in why you choose to have a shaved / trimmed pussy ? Is it hygiene ? Is it the fashion ? Afterall Britney & Paris have the gillette look. Is it what you perceive the punters like ? If so, have you asked ?
    With all this new hygiene / grooming obcessed culture (in order to sell us more product) it's a wonder the species has survived until Loreal (of course I'm worth it !) & the rest of these schisters came along to drag us from the edge.

Surely shaving / trimming is a pain in the ass ?
    TheNads.

Reviews

Default Full thatch lovers

For all the full thatch lovers.. this ones for you..
    YouTube - Pubic Song

Reviews

Nice one Epsilon , Come on girls more hair on yere lovely pussies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12