Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How important is cumming?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default How important is cumming?

I ask this because quite a few girls seem genuinely disappointed if you cant cum. Does it upset the girl when you cant? One girl recently went to great lenghts, and went away overtime to make me cum. She seemed to feel she either had to, or wanted to. As if to prove something to herself. And yes this gorl is special, and please do not ask me to identify her. No way. To me cumming is good, but not essential, and I would never fault a girl for my own failures.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Empirical (22-12-13), funlover12 (21-12-13), Godwasgenerous (21-12-13), lildick (21-12-13), pleasurekerry (21-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    I ask this because quite a few girls seem genuinely disappointed if you cant cum. Does it upset the girl when you cant? One girl recently went to great lenghts, and went away overtime to make me cum. She seemed to feel she either had to, or wanted to. As if to prove something to herself. And yes this gorl is special, and please do not ask me to identify her. No way. To me cumming is good, but not essential, and I would never fault a girl for my own failures.

You have to see the irony of this question mate!! How important is cumming - by Bollocks!!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

pleasurekerry (21-12-13)

" its good to cum" specially when the Bollocks are full,

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DickSeaman For This Useful Post:

bollocks (22-12-13), Morpheus (21-12-13)

For me the most important thing is that the client enjoy my company.Now,cumming is important,if i see that he is not getting hard,or he can not come,i feel guilty about,and i always do my best to see him leaving happy,even if is about giving extra time or extra services,whatever just to make him happy,and to think on me for days lol
    Busty babe 19 year old,lovely natural tits,naughty out going babe,here for short time.Give me a ring and book me wile you can.I am touring,so don not miss me as i always stay max one week in the same town.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to busy babe18 For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (21-12-13), pleasurekerry (21-12-13)

Reviews

Kinda a silly question really...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (21-12-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by busy babe18 View Post
    For me the most important thing is that the client enjoy my company.Now,cumming is important,if i see that he is not getting hard,or he can not come,i feel guilty about,and i always do my best to see him leaving happy,even if is about giving extra time or extra services,whatever just to make him happy,and to think on me for days lol
    You have hit the nail on the head (or the cock; ouch) I would never want a girl to feel guilty as if it were their fault, especially if I try to tell them its ok Men do love the companionship as well .Its not the end of the world if the man doesnt cum; and yet is happy about spending time with a nice girl

Reviews

Having my lady come is actually more important to me than me coming ; does that sound strange ? I love 'giving' more than 'receiving'

Quote Originally Posted by Godwasgenerous View Post
    Having my lady come is actually more important to me than me coming ; does that sound strange ? I love 'giving' more than 'receiving'
    wow.is not strange is...touching!
    Busty babe 19 year old,lovely natural tits,naughty out going babe,here for short time.Give me a ring and book me wile you can.I am touring,so don not miss me as i always stay max one week in the same town.

I love making the lady cum, If I cum and the lady doesn't ( which is not often hehe) I myself dont feel satisfied and feel I have not preformed to my best.... Its great when you both cum, makes the whole experience so much better

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DickSeaman View Post
    I love making the lady cum, If I cum and the lady doesn't ( which is not often hehe) I myself dont feel satisfied and feel I have not preformed to my best.... Its great when you both cum, makes the whole experience so much better
    We seem to be on the same page a lot Dick !

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Godwasgenerous For This Useful Post:

bollocks (23-12-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast