Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Difficult year

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mills68 View Post

a listening ear is always appreciated.
    I get what your saying but this is useless to most people. Yeah its nice to get something off your chest but its still there again afterwards. What people need in lots of cases is closure, not sympathy.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I get what your saying but this is useless to most people. Yeah its nice to get something off your chest but its still there again afterwards. What people need in lots of cases is closure, not sympathy.

Westside.
    I see where you are coming from but often the road to closure is travelled by talking out the problem.
    Cheers.
    I trust everyone can enjoy Christmas.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mills68 For This Useful Post:

mymann (25-12-13), royaler (25-12-13), The D Man (24-12-13)

Reviews

I don't know your circumstances mymann, but I trust that as 2013 ends you can begin to leave begin difficult days and look forward to a good 2014.
    The support of family and friends coupled with a positive attitude has obviously helped you through and will continue to do so.

This forum gets a lot of criticism on occasions, but at the end of the day there are a lot of good people wit a genuine concern even though the majority have never met.

I have had my fair share of difficult situations in the past few years and a listening ear is always appreciated. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Take care and Happy Christmas.
    Thank you mills68,
    Your understanding of my situation is appreciated and even though we don't know each other,support from E-I community is always welcome,
    Happy Christmas,

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

mills68 (26-12-13)

Reviews

I don't know your circumstances mymann, but I trust that as 2013 ends you can begin to leave begin difficult days and look forward to a good 2014.
    The support of family and friends coupled with a positive attitude has obviously helped you through and will continue to do so.

This forum gets a lot of criticism on occasions, but at the end of the day there are a lot of good people wit a genuine concern even though the majority have never met.

I have had my fair share of difficult situations in the past few years and a listening ear is always appreciated. Feel free to pm me anytime.

Take care and Happy Christmas.
    Thank you mills68
    Your understanding of my situation is appreciated.
    Happy Christmas,

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

mills68 (26-12-13), UB40 (25-12-13)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234