Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the catch with these eat all you want buffets or whatever they call them?

Blog Entries

Default What the catch with these eat all you want buffets or whatever they call them?

There must be some catch to these? Are they really eat all you want? I can actually eat all I want so am wondering.

thanks for answering,
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    There must be some catch to these? Are they really eat all you want? I can actually eat all I want so am wondering.

thanks for answering,
    Westside.
    No catch, Westie, you really can stuff yourself silly,
    Just remember if you hang about the buffet too long and keep going back for more and more and more the rest of the people there will think you only came there for the free food and will think that your just a greedy and miserable little ba*tard..
    Be careful you don’t choke though and turn more Purple…..
    Just my thoughts

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post

thanks for answering,
    Westside.
    All those other dirty bastards have coughed and sneezed all over the food and not one of them washed their hands after going to the toilet.

Same catch as with any buffet really.

Reviews

The food is usually between poor to average in terms of quality or else there's a limited selection.
    Last edited by John1234ABCD; 19-12-13 at 20:58. Reason: Grammar

Reviews

something similar has happened in Cork but it is a new pub opening for xmas. you fill your own drink, drink as much as you want and pay at the door when leaving.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    something similar has happened in Cork but it is a new pub opening for xmas. you fill your own drink, drink as much as you want and pay at the door when leaving.
    unusual way of doing it, Jack. same price?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    unusual way of doing it, Jack. same price?
    no everyone drinks different amounts so they all pay different amounts according to what they have drank

8. The Following User Says Thank You to madjack For This Useful Post:

warmcome (19-12-13)

Reviews

The secret of eating all you can is to always move to a new table after each refill.People will be less likely to notice you and another tip is to bring a doggie bag so you get tomorrows lunch too.
    Last edited by ryder; 19-12-13 at 23:35. Reason: outside getting sick
    Cindy Forever the girl of my dreams .087 261 4637.

You can skip this Ad in 5 seconds !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ryder For This Useful Post:

dob (20-12-13)

I have no experience of them in Ireland, but I can say that in the US the one's I visited were very good. People would drive to the next town and then queue to get in for a meal. I never had bad quality food in any of them.

I ate in one in Las Vegas and there was about 6 or 7 long stainless steel serving counters where all the food was laid out ready for you to select whatever took your fancy and at the end of several counters a kitchen porter was busy slicing roast beef, ham, chicken, etc.

My mouth is watering at the thought of it now.
    Last edited by Half Man and Half Dildo; 20-12-13 at 00:06.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Half Man and Half Dildo For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (20-12-13), ryder (20-12-13)

Reviews

My experience is the food was low quality and the selection mostly consisted of starchy, heavy foods that fill you up quickly. YMMV.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast