Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: irrational fears

Blog Entries

Default irrational fears

do you have one?

this morning i tryed to go the hairdresser to cut my hair, got to the door nd ran away,

ive very long hair anyone with long hair understands its often more than just a style but part of you so when some dipso comes along nd cuts it up very short against your wishes, you become fearful of the evil monster know as hairdressers

who as we know are born with inabilty to listen to what you want nd love nothing more than a nice short unmanagable haircut, its been near 2 or 3 years since i let one cut my hair ive never left without some mental trauma
    nd choose to let my mum cut my hair who quite good, but will listen to me when i say trim, as she must live with me

now i know at 25 i should not be such a baby nd walk in nd just get my hair done nd be firm with them on not cutting my long hair into some stupid short due, the feeling of going into one for me, is like leaning over a big drop legs shaking pulse rising cold sweat

so have you any irrational fears?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Deven (19-12-13), Nicole (19-12-13)

Reviews

C.A.B.puts the fear of God in me !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MR-LOVA For This Useful Post:

Reviews

men with moustaches... and women without moustaches.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Might have to get a wisdom tooth out soon, i fear that....

I'm is having my fingers chopped off
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

on pavements the steal or glass coverings i wont walk on them nd be awkard nd go around them
    you could fall through

nd easy singles on spagetti my brother made it once to this day it makes me feel sick seeing it melt thru the strings vomit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    do you have one?

this morning i tryed to go the hairdresser to cut my hair, got to the door nd ran away,

ive very long hair anyone with long hair understands its often more than just a style but part of you so when some dipso comes along nd cuts it up very short against your wishes, you become fearful of the evil monster know as hairdressers

who as we know are born with inabilty to listen to what you want nd love nothing more than a nice short unmanagable haircut, its been near 2 or 3 years since i let one cut my hair ive never left without some mental trauma
    nd choose to let my mum cut my hair who quite good, but will listen to me when i say trim, as she must live with me

now i know at 25 i should not be such a baby nd walk in nd just get my hair done nd be firm with them on not cutting my long hair into some stupid short due, the feeling of going into one for me, is like leaning over a big drop legs shaking pulse rising cold sweat

so have you any irrational fears?
    Ah ya see no one was there to push you through the door
    wait till she comes back and try it again

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    do you have one?

thats some butcher your dealing with.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MR-LOVA View Post
    C.A.B.puts the fear of God in me !
    bit of a gangster then? Whats your field drugs or cash in transit vans
    Last edited by Bambam1; 19-12-13 at 20:23.

Reviews

i find its very relaxing getting the hair cut

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast