Quote Originally Posted by Jaygoodtimes View Post
That is you as an individual who is doing that good deed, not the church. Every monday there is a 3 woman who make soup for the homeless in Limerick and stand there with a table and stuff set up for them in the city centre, and I know for a fact there not working for a church, they are social workers. Anyone can do that, the church has fucked countless people up, giving food to the homeless isnt going to change anything. But respect where respect is due, giving up your christmas to help the poor and homeless is a very nice gesture so well done
It's not just me an individual at all, the st vincent dep paul is an international catholic organisation and look at all the work they do. The church food programme has given out in the last year like a 100 tonne of food, the church have done alot of good even if people don't believe it.

I like how Nikkita likes all the aethiasts but then again she always came across as someone who thinks she's superior and smarter than those that believe in a higher power, good for you.