Quote Originally Posted by Dub Lad View Post
I am very proud to be a practising catholic I have never ever, threw my views onto people, I have pointe dout the good the church has done and IS doing, you know when you're at home sitting with your family eating good food, heating and a roof over your head? I will be out working with my local church working in the kitchen and going to homes delivering food packages, I never disrespect aethists views but please don't start throwing your aethiast agenda around. Have some respect please.
That is you as an individual who is doing that good deed, not the church. Every monday there is a 3 woman who make soup for the homeless in Limerick and stand there with a table and stuff set up for them in the city centre, and I know for a fact there not working for a church, they are social workers. Anyone can do that, the church has fucked countless people up, giving food to the homeless isnt going to change anything. But respect where respect is due, giving up your christmas to help the poor and homeless is a very nice gesture so well done