After watching the video Sexy Fernanda posted of the person with OCD in love it got me thinking about old crushes. I am sure we all have had a few, some of us might still have one, and how they made us feel, were they deep or just fleeting fancy's. Seen as talking about crushes might be to personal or give to much away I though what about celebrity crushes, you know the ones that you will watch a tv show or film that your not really into just because their in it. So I will start, thinking on it I came up with a list of all the ones I had starting with my first boyhood crush.

Michelle Trachtenberg, I didnt even know I had a crush on her for awhile and the reason was probably because she kind of resembled my first crush.

Summer Glau, she always got the weird quirky or slightly mad roles and I kind of liked that Its just a pity every show she has been on seem to get canceled.

Karen Gillan, between her and Matt Smith this is why I started watching Doctor Who and since she left why I stopped too, Scottish with red hair

Jennifer Lawrence, just watch sliver linings playbook to see why

Eva Longoria, special mention as not really a crush and I have not seen her in anything but ads but WOW, seems I may have always had a soft spot for attractive women older then me

So anyone care to share whos on screen performance gives you that certain grin when you see them