Real Irish Kinky Cougar Dundalk, Dublin Last Tour till Feb/March 2014 Dont miss out on meeting Me before I leave to do a tour in UK

If you are looking for something very different for the norm on such website’s like this then get in touch for some discreet kinky GFE fun and games or if you are interested in fetish but never tried it before or just looking for something more than a wham bang thank you mama then look no more, because you have found you dream lady.

They say I am an unforgettable character with a bubbly personality with class, sophistication, plus very attractive with a slim yet curvaceous body that only does what she really enjoys, so if you are into clean, safe, healthy and a hell of a lot of fun for both parties concerned and as you will see from my photos I have a very unique style of fashion. Life is for living for the moment and leaving all our worries and troubles behind you. And you most certainly will once you visit me and you will be back for more and more of what I offer.

I will have the updates and movies all sort for your viewing after the New Year so what better present to give yourself but for now here are just a few shots for those into stocking fetishes below. Don’t forget that none of my photos or movies have been taken by a professional photographer or photo shopped either like most girls do. I’m the person in the photos and I the very same person who greets you at the front door for the adventure of our life time, and you will be leaving beaming and with the best wanking martial too, to keep you company till we meet again.

Dundalk 13th till 12 noon on the 15th December
Dublin 15th 3.30pm till 10.30am on the 18th then head to UK for a few months.
, Birmingham, Northampton, Oxford, London and Southampton.

GFE
Dinner dates
Aunty/Cougar Fetish
Strip Tease
Tie and Tease
Kissing (by discretion)
Body to Body Massage
Tantric Genital Massage
Massage
GFE/Fetish Combined
Prostate massage (giving only)
Body worship (by discretion)