Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Germany to ban 'flat-rate' sex offers in brothels.

Default Germany to ban 'flat-rate' sex offers in brothels.

Kisses Katie

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to curvyirishgirl katie For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (13-12-13), rinaxeee (14-12-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by curvyirishgirl katie View Post
    Having read the report I think it is a good thing. Brothels offering 'as much sex as you can manage' for a flat rate of 100e is exploitative and it seems like this is actually going to protect the ladies and allow them to earn proper money.

Sex is not like food where you can get 'all you can eat' restaurants. It shouldn't be treated in that way, as you are dealing with people.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Danish Pia (13-12-13), Morpheus (13-12-13), newballsplease (13-12-13), rinaxeee (14-12-13), the traveller (13-12-13)

I just read it I'm not sure what a flat rate is? All the sex you can have, what's that for want of a better word all favourites included? Is it sex with as many girls as you want? It all seems very vague to me sorry for being a bit slow today I'm sure someone can explain it cheers.
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Bunk View Post
    I just read it I'm not sure what a flat rate is? All the sex you can have, what's that for want of a better word all favourites included? Is it sex with as many girls as you want? It all seems very vague to me sorry for being a bit slow today I'm sure someone can explain it cheers.
    It is open to interpretation Bunk, but yes that is the implication that I got from it. They can have sex with as many girls as they want and as many times as they want. I don't know how long they are allowed to stay there for 100e though, that was not made clear at all.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Best Before (13-12-13), The Bunk (13-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    It is open to interpretation Bunk, but yes that is the implication that I got from it. They can have sex with as many girls as they want and as many times as they want. I don't know how long they are allowed to stay there for 100e though, that was not made clear at all.
    Cheers Kate. Jesus it must cost a fortune in condoms.
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

Blog Entries

Cheers Kate. Jesus it must cost a fortune in condoms.
    Not if they buy them in bulk. I buy mine in packs of 144 and they cost around 5p each. These are top brand and via the NHS, so the real McCoy. I imagine they would buy in higher volume than that and get them even cheaper.

Blog Entries

good move this industry needs regulation, the condition of those brothels sound truly deplorable

this industry is unique to others its people not meat

im sure there plenty clients who love this idea, but think about the girls even in a selfish sense, girls could be fucking 20 30 40 men a day at low profit in conditions they dont get to do personal vetting day in day out, id imagine said lady to have not much intreast other than how long u take to cum, so essential the 100e is buying u flesh to dump ur muck on or in

but hey there some who will get off more on that idea

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Best Before (13-12-13), footfrank (13-12-13), The Bunk (13-12-13), the traveller (13-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    Having read the report I think it is a good thing. Brothels offering 'as much sex as you can manage' for a flat rate of 100e is exploitative and it seems like this is actually going to protect the ladies and allow them to earn proper money.

Sex is not like food where you can get 'all you can eat' restaurants. It shouldn't be treated in that way, as you are dealing with people.
    There doesn't appear to be a time limit on it either
    I can see that being exploited somewhat!
    Last edited by Best Before; 13-12-13 at 09:49.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

The Bunk (13-12-13)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    There doesn't appear to be a time limit on it either
    I can see that being exploited somewhat!
    You know what the media are like for sensationalising though. There is bound to be something wrong here. I have heard of clubs where the men and the ladies pay 100e to get in and then the guy pays the girl on top of that for his time with her. It seems a far cry from what they are suggesting here, but as usual we are left in the dark to the true facts.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Best Before (13-12-13), Danish Pia (13-12-13), funlover12 (13-12-13)

Reviews

Any of the ones that I have been to on the continent involved a fee at the door to get it, approx. 70 or 80 euros and then a fee to be paid to each girl you chose to go with to a room for 30 mins or an hour. You could stay as long as you wished, they closed at 5 am and opened at 11am. There were none that I was aware of where it was so cheap to have sex multiple times.

Artemis in Berlin was outstanding while Goldentime in Vienna was very poor by comparison.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (13-12-13)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast