Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: varicose veins

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DollyDarling View Post
    Im going to keep these very good notes. I love making potions up. I have about 100 essential oils, and I make up my own massage oils, perfumes, face creams, and other potions. It is a wonderful thing nature has done to present to us a plethora of fragrances which also have unique healing qualities. As for myself, if I have an ailment of any kind, then before taking any medicine, I would try to fix any ailment with an essential oil. If it doesnt solve the problem, then I will go ahead and take any medication along with the oils, unless the doctor warned me not to. I have healed alot of my clients from different ailments, just by applying specific oils, and when they come back to me at a later date, they show no trace of what they had before.

I'm just starting out, but hope to take an aromatherapy course in London next year. But in the meantime my current passion is making natural perfumes.

Do you know anything about this essential oil company, their in New York City. I want to try their Tuberose and Gardenia oils.
    Enfleurage - Home: New York's Supplier of Essential Oils, Agarwood, Oud, Primal Soaps, Diffusers and other fine and exotic aromatic products

Default Sounds great Anita

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    I'm just starting out, but hope to take an aromatherapy course in London next year. But in the meantime my current passion is making natural perfumes.

Do you know anything about this essential oil company, their in New York City. I want to try their Tuberose and Gardenia oils.
    Enfleurage - Home: New York's Supplier of Essential Oils, Agarwood, Oud, Primal Soaps, Diffusers and other fine and exotic aromatic products
    I was pretty good at naturals perfumes with my farting fest a week ago.

My arse feels lonely since,
    Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123