Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have I a STD ?

Default Me too

I had this problem before. I went to the doctor wih much embarrasement. It was just a rash caused by heat and friction and the cut was from scratching it. I did not have an STD or infection. I got a powder and that one the job after 4 days.

GF

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    Brilliant .... they should have done a one-off Father Ben Show !!

3. Default Rash

I have a few punts but always used a condom.
    Had owo.

Its only where ny bag meets my tigh but its very painfull caldensene mae it worse.

Default When do you put a condom between your thigh and balls?

Quote Originally Posted by mitsubishi View Post

I have a few punts but always used a condom.
    Had owo.

Its only where ny bag meets my tigh but its very painfull caldensene mae it worse.
    you have nothing to worry about.Its only shaffing of your skin.I get it sometimes when one leg rubs off the other when i walk.Throw on some vasleine a few times a day and youll be fine.Red dry area thats very painful espeic to touch.
    For your own peace of mind if it is really getting to you then pop up to the local A and E but i doubt very much they will even test for an STD and hey seriously also for your own peace of mind do a google on STDs.There are only a small handful there and out of that handful i think only two are fatal.

Just irritation thats all.
    Westside.

PS im no doctor so if your dead within the next week dont go blaming me or but wait you wont be here sure.Sorry couldnt resist.

Default All of them

All STD's can be fatal if not treated.

Reviews

It's better going to your doctor and knowing for sure what your problem is. Going by what everyone is saying it doesn't sound too serious.Theres nothing to be embarassed about go to the doc.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Rob View Post
    I've never had a Nun fantasy until now .. you don't have a nun uniform do ya?
    I thought I was the only one with that fantasy
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Default Possibly but

Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    All STD's can be fatal if not treated.

not all of them would be classed as killers though but i get what your saying.Intreated ones can lead to firther complications if they persist and dont go away.

Hows gingernuts?
    Westside.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123