Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
Well Sexy Naomi u did say u would have those prices till the recession ends- I Have news for u our economists say the recession will last at least into the middle of 2009
Never mind the Recession

Fuck the Recession!!!!!!!

I have another more important issues to deal with than the Recession in Europe.

I must lose some weigth 5 to 8 kilos as my normal weigth must be 46 kilos and I am weighing 58 kilos at the moment...so I am in a weight battle with myself at the moment.
I have to admit that I love my food and I do eat loads more than any of you can imagine
as a good farmer´s daugther I love you Daddy Thank you for giving me a healthy appetite....(uhmmm ferrero roche chocolates & the irish hand made chocolates from Butlers something?, chips & mayonaise, fizzy drinks, wine, whole grain bread with kerrygold butter, steak with loads of pepper sauce ummm FUCK I AM FUCKED!!!!!!
I need a personal trainer and a food brain wash nutrionist ASAP!!!!!!!

My point is, My daddy brought me up with all those wholesome farm vegetables from our land and healthy home made food or seafood from the local fishermen, & meat products from local butchers that now sometimes I crave for junk food because I never had this junk yummy fast food things when I was young growing up.
So now I live by myself in the heart of Dublin city centre, I make some money of what is left from the current Recession and I am surrounded by temptation and sometimes it is difficult for me to resist temptation when passing through the City Centre......
And yeah..., I know all my good intentions and my membership of my posh gym in Dublin are of no benefit to me at the moment as I use it to relax by the swimming pool chairs after feasting on tasty high calorie food......BUT REMEMBER GUYS I AM GETTING MY ACT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS YOU SHALL ALL SEE COMING SOON THE ALL NEW SVELTE "SEXY NAOMI"
AS MY NEW PICS (COMING SOON) SHALL BEAR TESTIMONY TO