Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: superheroine costumes

Reviews

Catwoman and Wonder Woman. Also honourable mention to Barberella, although she had no superpowers.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record 2-time E-I Fantasy Football Champion 2010/11, 2013/14
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BootSlick55 For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (09-12-13), JammyMon (09-12-13), Morpheus (09-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    I hate tacky shit like that, if youre going to do it, do it right
    And I hate shit-talkers.

Reviews

Ahh yes, female super heroes! Girls that can kick your ass, clad in the skimpiest of costumes!! What's not to like? Heck you usually have to pay for that kind of service!!

Wonderwoman - I have pre-pubescent fantasies of Lynda Carter. This isn't quite the outfit but it counjures up the same fantasy memories!

Barbarella!!!!!!! Was Jane Fonda hot or what!!!!! And she had the morals of a cat!! My kind of girl!! Very daring for the late sixities (well before my time, although Doc probably remembers watching the original pilot!!)

"Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (09-12-13), JammyMon (09-12-13)

Reviews

Mystique from X-men. I know she's blue, but you have to admire the costume. It's just body paint!!

And she was played by Rebecca Romijn Stamos who used to be one of sports illustrateds favourite swimsuit models (until she made it on the big screen).

Last edited by Morpheus; 09-12-13 at 01:11.
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

JammyMon (09-12-13)

Morpheus that wonder woman is gorgeous. Is that Lynda Carter in the pic? I just thought of Dianna Troy from star trek, she could read minds, what a babe

these links are of supergals, most of which I've never heard of, all superhot

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sexiest-Superheroines-Explained

http://hottestsuperherogals.blogspot.ie/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JammyMon For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (09-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JammyMon View Post
    Morpheus that wonder woman is gorgeous. Is that Lynda Carter in the pic? I just thought of Dianna Troy from star trek, she could read minds, what a babe

these links are of supergals, most of which I've never heard of, all superhot

http://hubpages.com/hub/Sexiest-Superheroines-Explained

http://hottestsuperherogals.blogspot.ie/

Nah, it's not lynda Carter just some model. Thanks for the links. Some real hotties there. Is it any mystery that so many teenage boys used to read comics (before the dawn of the internet and gaming).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Morpheus For This Useful Post:

JammyMon (09-12-13)

Yep they roped us in with images of superhoneys before we even knew what we were thinking! Of course it was always under the banner of increasing female readership. I'll never forget the first time I saw She-ra (from He-man).

http://katjonesmusic.files.wordpress.../10/she-ra.jpg

She-ra's introduction coincided with puberty for He-man fans. Dang capitolists and their social conditioning

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus View Post
    Ahh yes, female super heroes! Girls that can kick your ass, clad in the skimpiest of costumes!! What's not to like? Heck you usually have to pay for that kind of service!!

Wonderwoman - I have pre-pubescent fantasies of Lynda Carter. This isn't quite the outfit but it counjures up the same fantasy memories!

Barbarella!!!!!!! Was Jane Fonda hot or what!!!!! And she had the morals of a cat!! My kind of girl!! Very daring for the late sixities (well before my time, although Doc probably remembers watching the original pilot!!)

that first girl actually looks like a photoshopped jane fonda, oh I mean a 'younger' version of her, like... older photos.....ya know?

Any lady in her birthday suit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast