Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: CAB seize assets

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Thumbs down CAB seize assets

    Dublin man jailed for three years and fined 24,000 last March for running a city centre brothel operation faces a possible application at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court for confiscation of his assets.

    The man, 44-year-old Martin "The Beast" Morgan, was convicted in February of organising prostitution and running a brothel at a Bachelor's Walk apartment on dates from August 22nd to October 10th in 2005.

    Morgan formerly of Blacksheep Road, Blanchardstown and with addresses at Blackstock Road, London and at Herbert Lane, Ballsbridge denied three charges at the start of his 18-day trial.

    Judge Frank O'Donnell adjourned the case for mention for a fortnight on the application of the prosecuting counsel to discuss a possible application for confiscation of assets

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Thumbs up Tommorrows bread today

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    Dublin man jailed for three years and fined 24,000 last March for running a city centre brothel operation faces a possible application at Dublin Circuit Criminal Court for confiscation of his assets.

    The man, 44-year-old Martin "The Beast" Morgan, was convicted in February of organising prostitution and running a brothel at a Bachelor's Walk apartment on dates from August 22nd to October 10th in 2005.

    Morgan formerly of Blacksheep Road, Blanchardstown and with addresses at Blackstock Road, London and at Herbert Lane, Ballsbridge denied three charges at the start of his 18-day trial.

    Judge Frank O'Donnell adjourned the case for mention for a fortnight on the application of the prosecuting counsel to discuss a possible application for confiscation of assets
    carefual that you dont catch up with the times Pigs.Did you hear the berlin wall has come down?The Soviet Union crumbled?We have a recession on our hands by the way.
    Hey remember that hairy guy who walked alot,wore Jerusalem cruisers,did the odd bit of carpentry and had a certain fondness for fish?Well he was crucified i think.

    and the news today 15th Feb 1756,
    Westside.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,752
    Reviews
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    carefual that you dont catch up with the times Pigs.
    I thought you were leaving west? It's not like you to like, just say you are going to leave and then, like, totally not leave.. Is everything ok mate???
    I hate being bi-polar, it's brilliant.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Not like you to ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by punterminator View Post
    I thought you were leaving west? It's not like you to like, just say you are going to leave and then, like, totally not leave.. Is everything ok mate???
    is everything ok?
    Westside.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Smile

    It was the imagry that struck me not the newsworthyness. Just seeing CAB agents leaving apartments having seizes assets, with armfull of escorts in undress kicking and screaming. Demanding payment and threatening to slag off the CAB boys on the EI forum.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Thumbs up What a beautiful picture

    Quote Originally Posted by pigsmickey View Post
    It was the imagry that struck me not the newsworthyness. Just seeing CAB agents leaving apartments having seizes assets, with armfull of escorts in undress kicking and screaming. Demanding payment and threatening to slag off the CAB boys on the EI forum.
    Pigsmickey, your literature the first time round just did'nt convey the beauty of the picture you were painting. Get hold of a camera and engage some of the members to recreat that scene, then send it into Crimeline and watch their ratings sore.

    Afterall, we've all heard about fake clients, fake money and fake orgasms on E-I. So why not organise a fake vice-squad raid and make some bucks with the film.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    814
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Pigsmickey, your literature the first time round just did'nt convey the beauty of the picture you were painting. Get hold of a camera and engage some of the members to recreat that scene, then send it into Crimeline and watch their ratings sore.

    Afterall, we've all heard about fake clients, fake money and fake orgasms on E-I. So why not organise a fake vice-squad raid and make some bucks with the film.
    Should sent it to the production team for a new series of D'unbelievables, Dats riagh ders ben a big haul a hoors on de banks o de leffe las nite. Members of de cab teaam wer seen headin off toda Bridewell wit fekin armloads a hoors. kikin an screamin dey were, de hoors an de cab boys pullin an draggin down de streeat twas like sumptin outa da Frank Kelly Christmas song da 12 dayayas, wit da mayhem an all.


    There ya are now scripted an all.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •