Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Should Women be allowed to drive ?

Seriously !!!!!

I am laughing with tears , honestly...
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 07-12-13 at 00:28.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

client030314 (07-12-13), marsbar99 (07-12-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vanessa xxx View Post
    not too mention when you were waiting for her to come out of the car park....and she was home with a cup of coffee.... didn't even saw her driving past you

so yeah woman can drive...rach, for one, is an excellent driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    That was soo funny... He said he was looking down for a lighter and I passed him in that time.

5 minutes waiting for him at the traffic lights and in all of them because he was driving very slow
    Im going to bed now...... feck off the two of ye....

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Sleep well darling mwahhhh hahah ahahahhahha

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (07-12-13)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    go on get your beauty sleep....

nite bby

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vanessa xxx For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (07-12-13)

Oh gosh, I didn't read any of the responses but LOL'd at the title of this thread. What a question! :-P

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Bunk View Post
    I see a few threads about women and football and all that jazz. It looks like they want to take over us ( men ) should not allow all this horse play to continue.

Take driving for example there's no way should women be allowed to drive unaccompanied by a male, you don't see men looking in the mirror plucking there eyebrows while talking on the phone, texting the office on the other, driving on the wrong side of the road, parking in 2 spaces and so on.

Well men do cause the most carnage and deaths on the roads which destroys families and communities, I could link several nes stories about this, but I just assume you know this.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Before anyone and I mean anyone starts saying women are better drivers and that's why they get lower insurance let me burst that bubble, no they are not, woman have far more accidents than men, considerably more but where women are terrible with spacial awareness and only hit walls ,gates and reverse into other cars which are all small claims and added up do not come close to the amount of financial damage men do, especially young males that when they crash either kill themselves or seriously injure people and cause a lot of property damage making the size of the claims far bigger.
    Which would I choose if given a choice, obviously the ladies statistics, are they better drivers, everything is stacked against them on that front, even the latest figures from the brain scan results recently on the news show men are way ahead of ladies as far as spacial awareness etc while women have far greater social skills, understandably seeing men were always the hunter gatherers while women stayed behind, watched the children and developed their social skills rather than hunting self preservation skills.
    Not to show my ignorance here but when was the last time you heard of a woman driver, being killed in a motor collision, men are far more dangerous they kill more people and ruin more lives, a recent and very public example would be Paul Walker

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678