Thread: The Bitching on These Boards - Be Warned Everyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

How would this community moderator system operate. I know most of us spend alot of time here. But theres nobody that's on here every single day of the year. It would be as hard for the community mods to keep track of every single post here. It's very time consuming if you read every post especially as most of them go into double figure pages and some are very long. If you don't log on here for a few days you notice theres an awful lot of posts. It would be like a full time job. There would probably need to be more than one community moderator. It would be interesting to see if it would work though.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Power

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely

Smile :-)

How would this community moderator system operate

I know most of us spend alot of time here.

But theres nobody that's on here every single day of the year.

It would be as hard for the community mods to keep track of every single post here.

It's very time consuming if you read every post especially as most of them go into double figure pages and some are very long.

If you don't log on here for a few days you notice theres an awful lot of posts.

It would be like a full time job.

There would probably need to be more than one community moderator.

It would be interesting to see if it would work though

A genius no doubt,
    Westside

PS

Smile Westside is a great moderator, best ever I have seen!!!!!!!!

Yeah this site needs a moderator ASAP & Westie it is the ideal candidate for such a position
    if need be as I would nominate him due to his effort & fair comments. He would appear to be impartial in his judgement and coments in a total non-biased manner,thus he is fair to boh the working ladies and punters alike

I am surprised Westside did not make it to "The Times" or even "The Sun" newspaper editorial department as of yet

Sincerely,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexy naomi View Post
    Yeah this site needs a moderator ASAP & Westie it is the ideal candidate for such a position
    if need be as I would nominate him due to his effort & fair comments. He would appear to be impartial in his judgement and coments in a total non-biased manner,thus he is fair to boh the working ladies and punters alike

I am surprised Westside did not make it to "The Times" or even "The Sun" newspaper editorial department as of yet

Sincerely,
    I feel a POLL coming on!

Smile And the winner of fairness award goes to..........

Sincerely,
    I am sure Westside would give Obama Barack a run for his money in the American presidential race

Honest,

Default There is one person im very hard with and treat hard all the time.

Sincerely,
    myself,
    Westside.

Reviews

Smile Lets get a gang together

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    myself,
    Westside.
    mods??? bikers dont like mods. Still i like the idea of westies forum, westie can handle himself fine. and he is the true prophet of the SWEETIE tm. go for it westside dude. bbj

Default I drive a bike

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    mods??? bikers dont like mods. Still i like the idea of westies forum, westie can handle himself fine. and he is the true prophet of the SWEETIE tm. go for it westside dude. bbj
    so im a biker lol

Theres an engine in it too,
    Westside