Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: haven't pulled my willy in over 2 weeks lol

Reviews

Exclamation haven't pulled my willy in over 2 weeks lol

Yep it's been over 2 weeks since I pulled my willy ha going see how long I can go without me balls exploding it feels strange but I feel so energetic when I have a full bag it feels weird rather strange

Yep I know i didn't need to tell everybody but I just wanted to as you will be saying to yourself WTF did I just read
    Last edited by mer; 29-11-13 at 21:07.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

mymann (30-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by mer View Post
    Yep it's been over 2 weeks since I pulled my willy ha going see how long I can go without me balls exploding it feels strange but I feel so energetic when I have a full bag it feels weird rather strange

Yep I know you i didn't need to tell everybody but I just wanted to as you will be saying to yourself WTF did I just read
    Where's the tug boat?
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

Reviews

Yep I know i didn't need to tell everybody but I just wanted to as you will be saying to yourself WTF did I just read
    is that why you were staying away from the site for so long mer, the temptation that you might pull

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by screwloose View Post
    is that why you were staying away from the site for so long mer, the temptation that you might pull
    No stayed away from the site cause I needed a break and I feel so poor here towards all the millionaires

And just ain't in the mood for a pull lately iv lost all interest ha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

screwloose (29-11-13)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Your a f*****g liar Mer !!!!!

She keeps me late for work........... !!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by out4laugh View Post
    Your a f*****g liar Mer !!!!!
    No tis the truth i am experimenting I don't deserve a wank anyway I'm too ugly lol

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mer For This Useful Post:

sexy lady (30-11-13)

Reviews

No stayed away from the site cause I needed a break and I feel so poor here towards all the millionaires

And just ain't in the mood for a pull lately iv lost all interest ha
    you aint alone mer, sure most of the time i dont have two halfpennies to rub together and my interest seems to be dwindling too ( along with me willy) same old, same old

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Does this mean there is a visit to a beautiful girl imminent !
    Seek and you shall find!

12. Default

2 weeks! that's nothing. Got circumcised 5 weeks ago and haven't serviced it yet but I intend to have it nct in the coming week. They say the longer you leave it the better the healing. The mount st helena eruption will be nothing in comparison to when I will cum next:-)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to smokie72 For This Useful Post:

mer (29-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by UB40 View Post
    Does this mean there is a visit to a beautiful girl imminent !
    Unfortunately not
    Quote Originally Posted by smokie72 View Post
    2 weeks! that's nothing. Got circumcised 5 weeks ago and haven't serviced it yet but I intend to have it nct in the coming week. They say the longer you leave it the better the healing. The mount st helena eruption will be nothing in comparison to when I will cum next:-)
    Lol holy shit you will be firing into space when you go haha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast