Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What Gate would you like to see next?

Reviews

Smile surcome to the temptation, give up your resistance

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    We share a little common ground BBJ. (apart from tractors) I don’t know why but the more hostile She gets, the sexier I find it ?:O?:O?:O?:O?. HELP!!!!!

What’s happening to me, it seems my suppressed Irish inferiority complex from playing second fiddle to the English for 800 years is being released by Liz’s overtly imperialistic overtures and condemnation of our collective ginger pubes, general jasus begorrah mentality and admittedly overly spud based cuisine.
    Martin Mc G will never forgive me but Ian P will give me a bj to rock Stormont to it's core.
    PS Republicans do it with the balaclava on.
    ach qph, you,ll get on with lizzy just fine, sure she like a bit of oul crack and slaggin and after all its just been a bit of crack and slaggin the gingers for this last 800 years.

strongbow - didnt like gingers
    cromwell - didnt like gingers
    king billy - didnt like gingers
    black and tans - didnt like gingers

big ian - didnt like gingers, but now its all over because king of the gingers, marty mcstout, has turned grey!!!!!

so everythings all right.

i hope you manage to shave every hair from your body before you meet liz qph, boot polish and dirt will not do this time to disguise your ruddish mop-top and goatee.

bbj

ps, i,ve a chrome top-link with matching linch pins for sale, fits all tractors. remember - "the man with the shiny hydraulics is the man with the bestest baullicks"

Default I’ll succumb when she comes...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbadjohn View Post
    ach qph, you,ll get on with lizzy just fine, sure she like a bit of oul crack and slaggin and after all its just been a bit of crack and slaggin the gingers for this last 800 years.

strongbow - didnt like gingers
    cromwell - didnt like gingers
    king billy - didnt like gingers
    black and tans - didnt like gingers

big ian - didnt like gingers, but now its all over because king of the gingers, marty mcstout, has turned grey!!!!!

so everythings all right.

i hope you manage to shave every hair from your body before you meet liz qph, boot polish and dirt will not do this time to disguise your ruddish mop-top and goatee.

bbj

ps, i,ve a chrome top-link with matching linch pins for sale, fits all tractors. remember - "the man with the shiny hydraulics is the man with the bestest baullicks"
    Only prob is She will only come to Belfast or Dubbers (crime statistics permitting) I’m optimistic by nature but I can’t quite see her making Her way to the foxy boys and sideburned and slightly inebriated men of Ballygobackwards. (twined with Helman province, Afghanistan)

But Man imagine the reviews and Her blog if She did…

But I have to confess, as much as her haranguing of us hibernian hobbits floats my boat (for some bizarre reason as yet to be determined) you getting technical on top links is raising my front loader, if I can get Lizzy to do that while she reverses over me in the Chelsea Tractor while singing joxer went to Stuttgart in a Cavan accent I’ll die a happy (but confused) Paddy.

What is it to be Irish ?

YouTube - Christy Moore - Joxer goes to Stuttgart

If you have to ask, you’ll never know…

Ps

Very funny post btw, one more added to the ledger of laughter.

the man with the shiny hydraulics is the man with fields in which he frolic’s

Reviews

Wink SadFather

Quote Originally Posted by godfather View Post
    Why do you not meet me prickpaws and I will see just what a clown you actually are? From what I have heard you are a mouse.
    Oh Gemma you can do so much better

GF
    You may just get your wish John .................

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Wink Violette

Violette posted a thread about these "gates" ............. and she is a very intelligent lady with a wicked sense of humour ................. so of course she expected (hoped??) another gate to develop out of it!!!!
    Relax people, this is not real life ................ none of it really matters.

Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I like your still of music, good band from Donegal. Maybe we could all sing cum by a for the next song
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    I like your still of music, good band from Donegal. Maybe we could all sing cum by a for the next song
    Can’t make it, I’m attending my annual Daniel O Donnell appreciation society shin dig at the wee fellas gaff, tea and bickies for everyone. Been knitting me cardi since last year.

My God Donegals got a lot to answer for…but it did give us Bonner and Given so swings and roundabouts.

What is it about Donegal Men that make for good goalie’s ?, is it the big hands? (Don’t even go there)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678