Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: online gamers

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    I've got an xbox at the minute looking to get a ps3 sometime into next year, mostly play fifa14, cod ghosts, gta5 & payday2.
    what do you think of the fifa 14 gameplay?? headers are unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Bambam1 View Post
    what do you think of the fifa 14 gameplay?? headers are unreal
    As always it was a bit difficult to get used to the new shooting system but once I got the hang of it, I'm in love with it.
    You are able to take shots from distances you may not have even tried on 13.

Best new feature has to be shielding the ball from a defender

+ arsenal are getting some cracking stats when you update the online squads.
    “Nothing is more creative... nor destructive... than a brilliant mind with a purpose.”
    ― Dan Brown, Inferno

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cuntry_boy View Post
    I play World of Tanks mostly at the moment, is free to play, PC only (I think). It does what it says on the tin, you're a tank, and you're rolling around trying to kill other tanks :-)
    tanks for that

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by PeepingTom View Post
    As always it was a bit difficult to get used to the new shooting system but once I got the hang of it, I'm in love with it.
    You are able to take shots from distances you may not have even tried on 13.

Best new feature has to be shielding the ball from a defender

+ arsenal are getting some cracking stats when you update the online squads.
    so you play with arsenal then,i play with madrid div 2 at the min,some of the top rank players cheat like teddy entella whos ranked 3rd,at the start of the game he kicks the ball out for a throw then pauses it and it freezes and you have to quit and he gets the points

Reviews

Meh I found seasons easy enough. I think I finished with a record of 90+ wins and only 10 or so defeats in FIFA 13, winning the Division 1 title a couple of times.

I haven't bothered with seasons in FIFA 14 yet. I went straight to Ultimate Team. It's not any harder than seasons, but at least the trading aspect and building a beast team keeps me entertained. Currently have a good BPL and Bundesliga team.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    Meh I found seasons easy enough. I think I finished with a record of 90+ wins and only 10 or so defeats in FIFA 13, winning the Division 1 title a couple of times.

I haven't bothered with seasons in FIFA 14 yet. I went straight to Ultimate Team. It's not any harder than seasons, but at least the trading aspect and building a beast team keeps me entertained. Currently have a good BPL and Bundesliga team.
    fifa 14 ultimate team is easy i won the div 1 title and got 15 k coins with a brazilian team,seasons is way harder im on div 1 but no league title yet,227 wins in seasons so far i play it a good bit

Reviews

fifa 14 ultimate team is easy i won the div 1 title and got 15 k coins with a brazilian team,seasons is way harder im on div 1 but no league title yet,227 wins in seasons so far i play it a good bit
    Nah they're both easy. I won Division 1 using the likes of Juventus and PSG in seasons. If you're using Real Madrid and haven't won it yet then you're doing something wrong

As I said with Ultimate Team at least trading and building a team keeps me entertained. Have 2 good teams and around 780k coins, saving up for the mighty Zlatan . Then I will create a monster Ligue 1 and Serie A hybrid with Zlatan up front of course.
    Last edited by reflex; 27-11-13 at 13:20.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by reflex View Post
    Nah they're both easy. I won Division 1 using the likes of Juventus and PSG in seasons. If you're using Real Madrid and haven't won it yet then you're doing something wrong

As I said with Ultimate Team at least trading and building a team keeps me entertained. Have 2 good teams and around 780k coins, saving up for the mighty Zlatan . Then I will create a monster Ligue 1 and Serie A hybrid with Zlatan up front of course.
    ive came close enough a few times tho,when playing with madrid you either get madrid or munich,with juventus you get easier teams,its way tougher than fut give seasons a go you be surprised how tough it is

Blog Entries
    Reviews

any online gamers out there,what do you play?
    World of Warcraft

Reviews

Never played online

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast