Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men have bigger brains

Default Men have bigger brains

FACT ..!!! Plus we don't need to multi task because we do everything in an orderly fashion. Also if we are in need of help there's always the other brain.
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Bunk View Post
    FACT ..!!! Plus we don't need to multi task because we do everything in an orderly fashion. Also if we are in need of help there's always the other brain.
    Einstein's brain was smaller than average.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Einstein's brain was smaller than average.
    I rest my case.
    Look man, I do what I can do to help y'all. But the game is out there, and it's either play or get played.

It's not the size what matters,it's what you can do with it.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aggie For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (23-11-13), Morpheus (24-11-13), Nikkita (23-11-13), The Bunk (23-11-13)

Reviews

But isn't that because simply have physically larger heads, due to the fact that we need them to accommodate our over-inflated egos?

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Morpheus (24-11-13), Nikkita (23-11-13), The Bunk (23-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    But isn't that because simply have physically larger heads, due to the fact that we need them to accommodate our over-inflated egos?
    I love my ego.! Now back to multitasking its ridiculous why would I want to use a phone, iron shits and smoke at the same time huh.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The Bunk For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (23-11-13)

Blog Entries

I love my ego.! Now back to multitasking its ridiculous why would I want to use a phone, iron shits and smoke at the same time huh.
    I wouldn't want to iron a shit either lol

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nikkita For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (23-11-13), Morpheus (24-11-13), The Bunk (23-11-13)

Now girls don't be getting all defensive now this is science.

Blog Entries

Now girls don't be getting all defensive now this is science.

Tell me this – would you like your woman to have a ‘man-melon head’ attached to her 5.2 frame?

Female brains are typically 8 percent smaller, according to the dailymail – (so take that with a pinch of salt).

Now... tell me why women are the head of the house in Ireland?

This is a matriarchal society. - I agree, you may have a big brain, but do you know how to use it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkita View Post

Tell me this – would you like your woman to have a ‘man-melon head’ attached to her 5.2 frame?

Female brains are typically 8 percent smaller, according to the dailymail – (so take that with a pinch of salt).

Now... tell me why women are the head of the house in Ireland?

This is a matriarchal society. - I agree, you may have a big brain, but do you know how to use it?
    Haha because us irish men are silly and let the woman run the house so we can go out and see you lovely ladies.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast