Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: Are you all kids or wot?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default Are you all kids or wot?

    What the fuck is the matter with you lot?
    Are you really all that bored, sick and twisted that you have fling insults at one another?

    Westie is so right when he says this site is just bollocks now

    I thought this site was somewhere to have a laugh and a chat with some sexy women,
    but apparently its where you come to insult a womens sick mother, cast doubt on peoples parentage and generally be as nasty and degrading as you can to one another.

    Wheres the fun in that? Can you all look at yourselves in the mirror and actually like what you see and be proud of yourselves for godsake?

    It is disgusting what you said about Liz, Bigpaws it really is.
    It may be just a laugh to you, but I bet its not to Liz
    Is that who you really are, and how you want to be thought of?
    Or do you just hide that side of yourself in the real world, and its just us who get to see that lovely sunny side of you? Cos, believe me mate, we can do without it - sarcasm and cheap name calling insults are the lowest form of wit. Oh yeah, and we are sooo bored with the Chris Moyles swearing and the "fuck offs", we've seen them all before. Yawn oh yawn.
    Why dont you show us some real grown up humour?


    And yes I know Liz aint no snow white, and wasnt from the start
    So Liz, cop onto yourself too. You claim to be a lady, well try acting like one and stop crying when you slag off the Irish on THEIR OWN WEBSITE - DOH!!!!!!!!!

    Now can we all pls get back to the shagging, irreverent humour and good naturered craic that the Irish are famous for

    I expect the usual drival of bad mouthed replies, but you know what - I dont give a crap!
    I'm only here for the sex!


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Rory

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    What the fuck is the matter with you lot?
    Are you really all that bored, sick and twisted that you have fling insults at one another?

    Westie is so right when he says this site is just bollocks now

    I thought this site was somewhere to have a laugh and a chat with some sexy women,
    but apparently its where you come to insult a womens sick mother, cast doubt on peoples parentage and generally be as nasty and degrading as you can to one another.

    Wheres the fun in that? Can you all look at yourselves in the mirror and actually like what you see and be proud of yourselves for godsake?

    It is disgusting what you said about Liz, Bigpaws it really is.
    It may be just a laugh to you, but I bet its not to Liz
    Is that who you really are, and how you want to be thought of?
    Or do you just hide that side of yourself in the real world, and its just us who get to see that lovely sunny side of you? Cos, believe me mate, we can do without it - sarcasm and cheap name calling insults are the lowest form of wit. Oh yeah, and we are sooo bored with the Chris Moyles swearing and the "fuck offs", we've seen them all before. Yawn oh yawn.
    Why dont you show us some real grown up humour?


    And yes I know Liz aint no snow white, and wasnt from the start
    So Liz, cop onto yourself too. You claim to be a lady, well try acting like one and stop crying when you slag off the Irish on THEIR OWN WEBSITE - DOH!!!!!!!!!

    Now can we all pls get back to the shagging, irreverent humour and good naturered craic that the Irish are famous for

    I expect the usual drival of bad mouthed replies, but you know what - I dont give a crap!
    I'm only here for the sex!

    Rory climb down off your moral high horse before we all see what's really up your skirt .....................

    Let me say this ................ I will say what I want, how I want, to whoever I want ............ and if you, or anybody else, doesn't like it then don't (fucking??) read it!!

    *removed*

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    somewhere along bus route 46A
    Posts
    1,555
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Totally agree with you roryman , you've hit the nail on the head big time . Every day i log on its the liz/sexybabe/paws sideshow . Now i have nothing bad to say about ANY of the forementioned personas , but lets please call time on the slagging and get back to what the site was created for , good old fashioned escorting and not escort abusing as it has recently decended into . Here's hoping there are no more liz threads with the endless amounts of replies and even more endless amounts of QOUTE/replies that take up page after page after page
    I have no signature at the moment

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Rory climb down off your moral high horse before we all see what's really up your skirt .....................

    Let me say this ................ I will say what I want, how I want, to whoever I want ............ and if you, or anybody else, doesn't like it then don't (fucking??) read it!!

    *removed*

    Paws
    Of course you can say what you like Bigpaws.

    It just shows us what sort of man you are, and the quote above is a perfect example of that.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Totally agree with you roryman , you've hit the nail on the head big time . Every day i log on its the liz/sexybabe/paws sideshow . Now i have nothing bad to say about ANY of the forementioned personas , but lets please call time on the slagging and get back to what the site was created for , good old fashioned escorting and not escort abusing as it has recently decended into . Here's hoping there are no more liz threads with the endless amounts of replies and even more endless amounts of QOUTE/replies that take up page after page after page
    I agree with you 100%, hopefully Liz will 2,

    Gemma

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,476
    Reviews
    12

    Cool Rory

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Of course you can say what you like Bigpaws.

    It just shows us what sort of man you are, and the quote above is a perfect example of that.
    You have no idea what sort of man I am because you don't know me ............... it's funny how the people in my life who do know me or the ladies from here who have met me even briefly think I am "lovely" isn't it.

    Tell me something Rory .......... use your infinite insight at analyising individuals based solely on their username persona's and posts to tell us what kind of "woman" Liz is????

    Paws
    Gone ........... and forgotten?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile Rory

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Of course you can say what you like Bigpaws.

    It just shows us what sort of man you are, and the quote above is a perfect example of that.
    In fairness Liz did bring out the worst in nearly everyone she attacked for no particular reason. You have met me and you know that I am by no means a nasty person. I was never once nasty to anyone on this site until Liz started. She brought out the b***h in me. I have read her posts on the other website were she attacked people (again for no reason) nothing seemed to bother her but as soon as her mother was mentioned it hit a nerve. If she was nice to people, people would be nice back. What goes around comes around...

    Gemma

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cork City
    Posts
    89

    Default bigpaws

    Bigpaws .... SHUT UP. You're a nasty piece of work. Of course the ladies who have met you say you're lovely. Isn' it sad you have to pay for that.
    Like Rory, I expect a heap of shit after my post.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    2,646

    Default Isnt this turning into another online fight now?

    Enough said,
    Westside.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewere nice
    Posts
    712

    Smile Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by maturesasha View Post
    Bigpaws .... SHUT UP. You're a nasty piece of work. Of course the ladies who have met you say you're lovely. Isn' it sad you have to pay for that.
    Like Rory, I expect a heap of shit after my post.
    As I said in a previous post "Paws should be charging for his services" LOL

    Gemma

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •