Thread: early riser

Reviews

Default early riser

Woke up this morning wih a hard on,stiffie,morning glory call it what you want but outcomes the same,instantly the brain kicks in and im logging into ei ,the problem is this chrismas is only a matter of weeks away,presents,gifts,surprises to be bought ,food and drink to get and the the first thing on my mind is looking after my hard on and where its going next!,.my urge to try and have a sex free weekend is diminising rapidly,i need help,maybe counciling/even castration at this stage.is there anymore lost souls out there like me/any suggestions for me to try and kerb these urges or do i just say fuck it anyway and give in.helppppppppppp

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johnb59 View Post
    Woke up this morning wih a hard on,stiffie,morning glory call it what you want but outcomes the same,instantly the brain kicks in and im logging into ei ,the problem is this chrismas is only a matter of weeks away,presents,gifts,surprises to be bought ,food and drink to get and the the first thing on my mind is looking after my hard on and where its going next!,.my urge to try and have a sex free weekend is diminising rapidly,i need help,maybe counciling/even castration at this stage.is there anymore lost souls out there like me/any suggestions for me to try and kerb these urges or do i just say fuck it anyway and give in.helppppppppppp
    Think about football. That works for me anyway

Reviews

Give in, you're only young once ! I'm going to do the same myself.

Reviews

Sell the car , spend the money on lovely ladies ,everybody happy and you will be a lot fitter walking

Today is yesterdays tomorrow

5. The Following User Says Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

Lysia Nympho (23-11-13)

Reviews

Get the snip!
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

Jesse Custer (23-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Get the snip!
    and get a grip.
    He that has inner light
    Doesn't need to be in the spotlight

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse Custer For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (23-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
    and get a grip.
    A rhyming quip.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

Jesse Custer (23-11-13)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    A rhyming quip.
    That's a very good tip

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ocred For This Useful Post:

Jesse Custer (23-11-13), Jiberjabber (23-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by mr gear View Post
    Get the snip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
    and get a grip.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    A rhyming quip.
    Quote Originally Posted by ocred View Post
    That's a very good tip
    See what you started Mr Gear.
    He that has inner light
    Doesn't need to be in the spotlight

Reviews