Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is/was your favourite Moderator/Helper past/present?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I agree that Luther was one of the best mods on these boards although if the current regime had been in place in his heyday I don't think he would have been given the same freedom to do his modding the way it should be done. I also thought that Carlos did a good job and had a unique style which I for one miss. Anyhow this is another shit stirring thread by Queenie which may not go the way that he/she intended.
    True that.... Posters didn't read into the subtle innuendo and took it literally.
    Anyway I have little interaction with the mods so have nothing to add here, just that in the last few months the bun fights are getting out of hand because dr love is all alone on these dark nights.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

dr love (24-11-13), westcorklad (24-11-13)

I agree that Luther was one of the best mods on these boards although if the current regime had been in place in his heyday I don't think he would have been given the same freedom to do his modding the way it should be done. I also thought that Carlos did a good job and had a unique style which I for one miss. Anyhow this is another shit stirring thread by Queenie which may not go the way that he/she intended.
    Your on my thread hun ...that's all that matters ;-)
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBee View Post
    Your on my thread hun ...that's all that matters ;-)
    I see you have lost your crown.What happened? Someone rattle your cage?
    The Truth is out there.

I see you have lost your crown.What happened? Someone rattle your cage?
    "lost your crown"..Jesus I lost all my teeth years ago...fancy a suck?
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Reviews

No thanks,I don't swing that way. I would say you could tell a few stories though.
    The Truth is out there.

No thanks,I don't swing that way. I would say you could tell a few stories though.
    I could tell you stories about yourself ;-)

"I don't swing that way"... well I have a male friend that can sort you out!

Reviews

hey, this isn't A Wing in Mountjoy, you don't have to go offering it all about when someone disagrees with you. But I suppose we all do what we have to to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    hey, this isn't A Wing in Mountjoy, you don't have to go offering it all about when someone disagrees with you. But I suppose we all do what we have to to survive.
    A Wing in Mountjoy? Tell me more..this will be interesting? lol

Reviews

A Wing in Mountjoy? Tell me more..this will be interesting? lol
    sure I've never been there, only heard stories how some people have capitulated at the drop of a hat when they had to share a cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    sure I've never been there, only heard stories how some people have capitulated at the drop of a hat when they had to share a cell.
    Put up or shut up you idiot!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast