Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations Sweet LARISSA .... 100 Excellent reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Congrats Larissa, well deserved if my encounter was anything to go by. Top notch.
    babe thanks.. that was a memorable encounter and hopefully we'll do it again soon !!!
    xxx

They say " home is where the heart is... I have to say that I'll be leaving part of my heart here
    Much love a affection to Ireland
    Your Sensual South American Dream

Quote Originally Posted by mymann View Post
    And a warm congratulations to Sweet Larissa on your first 100 GOOD reviews,
    Happy to have met you to have one in there,
    thanks love..
    Im very happy to have met you.. and looking forward for our next encounter..

xxx

They say " home is where the heart is... I have to say that I'll be leaving part of my heart here

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

mymann (21-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Congrats sweet larissa, well done.
    Thanks babe
    xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    I have seen other threads like this celebrating someone getting 100 reviews but they had grey and ratted ones in there.

Larissa however has ALL green, ALL positive, no funny rat pics lol. I am so so glad I made that choice to meet Larissa and give her my own review. What a lady...... Congratulations xxxx
    thanks my sexy leather guy!!

How could I forget one of my first encounters, I was so nervous but excited at the same time as I was new to all of this
    but you made it so easy for me
    Don't forget I'm still waiting to show you my brown leather jacket

sweet kisses
    Last edited by Sweet Larissa; 21-11-13 at 00:57.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

bigmick (21-11-13), client030314 (21-11-13)

Reviews

Simply outstanding lady in looks, attitude, personality, physique, energetic in bed and great fun to chat with. Very pleased to have contributed to the 100. So looking forward to your trip North that you promised me.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bogman For This Useful Post:

Larissa Laurentis (21-11-13)

Congratulations and Well done Larissa

11. The Following User Says Thank You to patty For This Useful Post:

Larissa Laurentis (21-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by LeatherHeaven View Post
    You were nervous? I was shaking like a leaf. I have to admit that was the most interesting elevator ride I ever had lol. Took all the nerves away.

New leather jacket? You know all the right things to say to me
    hahahah everyone should try a little "elevator fun " You know what they say "Variety is the spice of life"

yes new and very sexy jacket hahaah waiting for you!!!

xxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

client030314 (21-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by Barry White View Post
    Well done Larissa, you deserve every one of those positive reviews for the effort and enthusiasm that you put into making each encounter fun and sexy. My recent appointment with you was one of the best that I've ever had. Keep up the good work.
    thanks love !! you are a sweet man! Im so happy you enjoyed our meeting as much as I did. look forward to seeing you again..

sweet kisses love

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bogman View Post
    Simply outstanding lady in looks, attitude, personality, physique, energetic in bed and great fun to chat with. Very pleased to have contributed to the 100. So looking forward to your trip North that you promised me.
    hey sexyyy!!! thanks sooo much! Yes looking forward to my Belfast trip... I did promise and.......... Xmas is coming making my wish list as you told me to do last time

cant wait to see you babe!!!!

sweet kisses

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Larissa Laurentis For This Useful Post:

Bogman (21-11-13)

Quote Originally Posted by patty View Post
    Congratulations and Well done Larissa
    Thanks Patty

xxx

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast